Here's a quick step by step:
1. Upload your photos from a file on your computer to an online storage site like Photobucket
. At this point, you will have the option to resize your photos to "message board" size for easy posting.
2. Once your photos have been uploaded into an album, you will see 4 boxes with lines of code below each photo. These are 4 possible ways to share or post a photo.
3. The last line of code starts with [img]. Click on this and it will copy to your clipboard.
4. In the text box that your are posting the photo in, place your cursor where you would like the photo to appear.
5. Right click there and hit "paste".
6. Click "Submit reply".