Playa del Carmen, Mexico's virtual guidebook written by locals
 

Go Back   www.Playa.info > General discussion > General - Playa del Carmen
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2005   #31 (permalink)
HighlyFab
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I take it black, like my men.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #32 (permalink)
Resident Moderator

 
Susie Q Roo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Q Roo
Posts: 17,620
Hmmm... that's my birthday, how'd you know, Shammy!? (It really is!)

I'm not sure what I'm gonna be doing for my celebration, but if nothing comes up involving lots of sparkly presents and/or hot men, I'll do my best to get there, k?
Susie Q Roo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #33 (permalink)
Travel Insurance Tester

 
Shammy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: The Joisey Shore
Posts: 18,673
Your birthday, huh?

Ok then.........

Noooo Susie, you WILL be there because I will personally bring you some totally awesome sparkly presents if you promise to show up! (Girl Scouts honor!) They will be niceeeeeee so you may want to confirm your attendance now so that I can plan my shopping trip.

As for the men, two of the ones I am traveling with are single and available.

Now tell me, do you want the 9 year old or the less mature 12 year old?
Shammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #34 (permalink)
Resident Moderator

 
Susie Q Roo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Q Roo
Posts: 17,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shammy
Your birthday, huh?

Ok then.........

Noooo Susie, you WILL be there because I will personally bring you some totally awesome sparkly presents if you promise to show up! (Girl Scouts honor!) They will be niceeeeeee so you may want to confirm your attendance now so that I can plan my shopping trip.

As for the men, two of the ones I am traveling with are single and available.

Now tell me, do you want the 9 year old or the less mature 12 year old?
LOL... I DO like younger men... hmmmm. But I don't think those two would like me much! Maybe I can figure out a way to bring my own hot men and see what you bring me, too. Truth be told, I probably don't need anything sparklier than sweet taters, unless the sparkly things come from those hot men.
Susie Q Roo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #35 (permalink)
Travel Insurance Tester

 
Shammy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: The Joisey Shore
Posts: 18,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie Q Roo
LOL... I DO like younger men... hmmmm. But I don't think those two would like me much! Maybe I can figure out a way to bring my own hot men and see what you bring me, too. Truth be told, I probably don't need anything sparklier than sweet taters, unless the sparkly things come from those hot men.
I hate to break it to ya Miss Susie but Sean (the younger one) does indeed remember you and does indeed like you (but not in THAT way, sorry ). Whenever I'm browsing through photos (which is often), he'll pop up and look and whenever he sees someone he recognizes, he tell me so. When he has seen YOUR picture, he says "I know that lady from the bar party, she's your friend, right mom? She was nice".

But feel free to bring your own hot men. Hot men are very much welcome, and perhaps you could bring an extra one for Miss Sarah too. And the sparkly things I would be bringing (that would come from HERE and not THERE) will NOT be sweet taters (ick) and regardless of whether or not you "need" them, I KNOW you'd like them.
Shammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #36 (permalink)
Travel Insurance Tester

 
Shammy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: The Joisey Shore
Posts: 18,673
BTW Susie....I added you to the list anyway....consider yourself confirmed!

Shammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #37 (permalink)
way into it
 
AliciaCam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 121
Send a message via MSN to AliciaCam Send a message via Yahoo to AliciaCam
We'll be there!!!

Hi there! Count Ken and I in! We'll be there on the 25th and the 23rd! Both at the Blue Parrot and both at 8:00 p.m.

Anybody up for the ATV Jungle Tour. We'll be doing that one on Sunday the 24th at 1:00 p.m. (after our hangovers ware off! )

Alicia & Ken
AliciaCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #38 (permalink)
reposado
 
Becky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,118
Well, I'll be in town SOMETIME in April to visit Susie, just not sure what dates. But her birthday sounds like a VERY good reason!! If I can work it out for those dates, I'll be there!

Becky
Becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #39 (permalink)
aņejo
 
SarahB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Playa...now Iowa
Posts: 2,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie Q Roo
Hmmm... that's my birthday, how'd you know, Shammy!? (It really is!)

I'm not sure what I'm gonna be doing for my celebration, but if nothing comes up involving lots of sparkly presents and/or hot men, I'll do my best to get there, k?
NO WAY!!! Your birthday, Susie?!!! That's even more exciting!!! You gotta meet us!! I'll do my best to gather men for ya!! With you, me, and Shammy working on that, hopefully you'll have lots of young guys to chose from!!

Shammy, we need to coordinate birthday stuff for Susie!
SarahB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #40 (permalink)
aņejo
 
SarahB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Playa...now Iowa
Posts: 2,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky
Well, I'll be in town SOMETIME in April to visit Susie, just not sure what dates. But her birthday sounds like a VERY good reason!! If I can work it out for those dates, I'll be there!

Becky
Woooohoooo! I hope you can make it, Becky!
SarahB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #41 (permalink)
reposado
 
Becky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahB
I'll do my best to gather men for ya!! With you, me, and Shammy working on that, hopefully you'll have lots of young guys to chose from!!
From what I've seen, Susie has no problem gathering plenty of young guys to choose from.

Becky
Becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #42 (permalink)
Resident Moderator

 
Susie Q Roo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Q Roo
Posts: 17,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky
From what I've seen, Susie has no problem gathering plenty of young guys to choose from.

Becky
Now, Becky... you know those are all just ugly rumors. Of course, I started most of them myself, but, hey... a girl's gotta do what she can to generate interest, right? It's not like you ever saw me do anything "unseemly," now, is it?
Susie Q Roo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #43 (permalink)
tiredofwinter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I am really bummed-- we are not going to be in town until April 28!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #44 (permalink)
Travel Insurance Tester

 
Shammy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: The Joisey Shore
Posts: 18,673
Yessssssss....Susie's birthday AND a possible appearance by Becky?

AWESOME!

And look girls, between you and me (because no one else reads these forums anyway, right?), I have seen Susie and I KNOW she has no trouble attracting handsome (young OR old) men. I personally think her trouble is which one to choose for the evening. So let me offer up MY suggestion...BRING UM ALL!

Becky.....get your azz in gear and work on dates that will put you at the Festivus on 4/25.

Alicia and Ken...wonderful! I shall confirm you both! Sorry though, you can count the Shammy family out of the ATV thing.
Kid's + big machines with motors = trip to the emergency room.

tiredofwinter.......

Sarah....I'm in charge of the sparkly things for Susie's birthday. You can eye spy downtown Playa the day before and the day of the Festivus and see if you can hook some youthful men for her, K? And if not, is your dad cute?
Shammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #45 (permalink)
reposado
 
Becky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie Q Roo
It's not like you ever saw me do anything "unseemly," now, is it?
No dear, I only saw the pictures.

Shammy, I'm working on the trip. Watching those WorryFree Vacations specials. As soon as I see one that crosses the 25th, I'll probably book it.

Susie, does that sound like a good date for me and Bill to come down?

Becky
Becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:09 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.