Originally Posted by Bumper
2. You've ever put foil on your TV antennas to get better reception. (8 points)
4. You had to come in the house when the street lights came on. (6 points)
7. If you ever had to pick your own switch or belt so you could be spanked.(3 points for each) - belt
12. If you have ever mixed up some Kool-Aid and the found that you didn't have any sugar.(4 points - add 4 if you put the pitcher in the refrigerator until you got some sugar) - just refridgerator
13. If you have ever played any of the following games (2 points each): (hide and go seek, freeze tag, captain or momma may I?, or red light, yellow light, green light, Stop!) - all of them
14. If your neighbourhood had an ice cream man.(2 points + 2 if he rang a bell) - he had a bell AND annoying music with a little girl that said "hello" +2 heh
15. If you remember any of the following candies (1 point each): cherry clans, lemonheads, Alexander the grape, ring pops, Chico sticks, baked beans, candy cigarettes, powder packs with the white dip stick, big league chew, jolly ranchers, jaw breakers, and candy necklaces. - 8 (I loved the dip stick candies!)
18. If you remember underoos or the Wonder Woman bra and panty set.(6 points + 4 if you owned some) - 10, Spiderman AND Batman
19. If you've ever had reusable bacon grease in a container on your stove. (5 points)
21. If you've ever used any of the following for drinking glasses (3 points each): jam jars mayonnaise jars, mason jars, or peanut butter jars. - 3, mason jars
29. You have ever paged yourself for any reason.(3 points) - when I first got my pager ages ago, I had to page myself to see if it worked...
30. You've ever worn slippers shoes outside of the house.(2 points)
32. You pronounce words like this (1point for each example you can think of): skrimps or strimps, skreet, axe (ask), member (remember), frigerator, etc. - skrimps, most definitely.. I say it all the time in the kitchen at the restaurant I work at. sometimes "member" slips out when I'm talking fast.. shush pervs
38. If you've ever ran a race barefoot in the middle of the street at approximately 11 at night.(10 points)
40. You leave a restaurant with silverware, sugar, and/or ketchup.(8 points) I used to steal spoons wherever I went!! I don't anymore, promise.
41. You think "red" is a flavour of Kool-Aid. (4 points) -it's not?
45. If you've ever had to get to the driver's side of the car through the passenger side door.(8 points) - yes, only for a short while lol
48. You won't answer the phone if you don't recognize the number on the caller id box. (7 points)
50. You think Tupac is still alive. (20 points) -he's still releasing albums, dammit!
101 - 130 - You probably spent a few years in the hood, and moved to the suburbs.