Originally Posted by TAPPY
How True !
It is really hard for me to hear when people complain about minor things right now.....I guess it is just my state of mind.
anyway here is my feel good post for the day:
1. If you love someone make sure they know it
2. Don't take things for granted
3. Live your life to the fullest
4. Enjoy the great days and try to be positive during the bad days
5. Spend as much time with your family and friends as you can - life is not meant to be lived alone
6. Always be polite - Chivalry is not dead
7. Speak Up - Tell people when things bother you, tell people when things make you happy
8. Laugh uncontrollably
9. Nothing can't be done - strive for the impossible
10. Nobody is perfect so show your imperfections because that is what makes you an individual
I love those, Taps.
and speaking of positive- yippee, it's FRIDAY!!
We have a quiet weekend planned, taking the MIL to brunch and shopping for her xmas present from us (she wanted a framed landscape picture but we didn't want to select something she might not like)....going to have a glass of vino at my GF's after work and see her new tiled backsplash she did this week....maybe go to dinner and a movie tomorrow night.