Worked this morning and on my drive home I observed:
- 1 car driving bet. 20-30 mph in a 45 mph zone for the majority of my trip home
- several mopeds weaving and teetering
- 1 car cut me off to enter a parking lot, only to block my lane to talk to a friend
- 1 car attempt to drive into me coming out of the same parking lot
- 1 man standing in the middle of an intersection talking on his phone- I was half turned into said intersection and there was a loooong line of cars behind me waiting to get by, but his conversation was a lot more important than any of that.
It must be the 4th of July