View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012   #1 (permalink)
Emily83g
life=playa

Return to Playa del Carmen!

Thanks for everyone's HOTEL help in my other thread. I'm so excited to be returning to Playa Del Carmen. My husband and I last came to the Riviera Maya for our honeymoon 4 years ago. We'll be returning for our wedding Anniversary in September. Super excited!!!

I never wrote a trip report for my honeymoon.. but I'll make sure to write one for this year's trip. I love reading everyone's reports... It's what has made me want to return to badly. I loved Playa del Carmen since the first time.. and I've been stalking this board ever since.

We've decided on Club Yebo for 3 nights and we ended up getting an awesome Living Social deal for Occidental Grand Xcaret for the next 4 nights 5 days. That's 7 nights and 8 days in beautiful Riviera Maya/Playa del Carmen.

Okay, only problem.. we may not make it if I don't book our flights soon. haha. I should've bought them last week. There's was a price for about 760 total.. now the price has jumped up about $100. Booo!!

I'm going to try to wait just a tad bit longer and see what happens. I'll keep you guys updated.

Til then... I'm going to post pictures of our last trip to the Riviera Maya. ::memories::

give me a bit. i don't even know how to post pictures. haha
Emily83g is offline   Reply With Quote