View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012   #2 (permalink)
Emily83g
life=playa

I posted this thread in the non-all inclusive because of my upcoming trip to playa. But these pics are all of an all inclusive trip I took 4 years ago.
Excuse the mix up in the threads.

September 8, 2008 - 7am Logan Airport in Boston.. Newly married and super excited to be going to Mexico!!!

We ended up staying at the Viva Wyndham Maya for 2 nights before our switch to my Dream Resort. I ended up getting 2 nights free after falling into buying Kitchen Cookery. I totally fell into that trap of.. come see our showcase cause you've won 2 nights free. I've learned my lesson on that one. But hey, I still got the 2 nights free.

This is my hubby Joel. We met in college and he waited til I graduated from college to propose. Not so smart boy.. now he's stuck with my student loan debt. MUAHAHAHAHHH!! but he still loves me.. I guess.

This trip was his first trip ever out of the US. He was shell shocked over everything.

The Viva Wyndham was a great starter resort. I probably would not go there again because of my experience at the next resort we went to. I was spoiled after that. The resort is fun and the beach was so beautiful!!! That was my favorite part. Ugh, I loved looking at that blue water.

I had never been to a beach so beautiful before. Mind you, my family is all from Puerto Rico. I've seen gorgeous beaches but this was something so different. The sand was much softer and cooler. The water was so warm and clear. Ugh, I can't wait to return.

The beds were hard.. and they gave us a smoking room. I was little peeved about that. They insisted it was non-smoking.. the room smelled so much like smoke. But.. we were on our honeymoon. We sucked it up for the 2 nights.. and just enjoyed the beach.

30TH BIRTHDAY Club Yebo & Sandos Playacar* September '13
Club Yebo Playa del Carmen* September '12
Occidental Grand Xcaret* September '12
Viva Wyndham Maya* September '08
Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso* September '08
Iberostar Puerto Plata* March '05
Emily83g is offline   Reply With Quote