View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012   #28 (permalink)
absoluteAL
aņejo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playa Joe View Post
I know the people that own this machine. They are the same couple that run the "El Pasaporte Amigo" discount book to Playa Del Carmen.

If I remember correctly they imported this machine from Spain.

I hope it works out for them. I haven't tried it yet but I will out of pure curiosity.

I was walking by the "pizza machine" and there was a couple getting ready to order a pie. So I became a lurker to see how this machine operated. The couple opted for the 40 peso promotion pizza (ordering is done on a touch screen). I wait the three minutes to watch the pizza being out of the machine. It was "delivered" out of the machine in a white pizza-type box. I asked the couple if I could look at their pie and they opened the box. It actually looked better than I thought it would look. It was in an aluminum pie-type pan. The funniest thing was that the couple did not get their change (the machine is supposed to deliver change when the pie is delivered). As I walked away they were beating on the machine to get their change.
So, we are still waiting for a guinea pig to do the taste test. JOE

My suggestion for the time being is to use only the exact required amount to pay for your pizza.
absoluteAL is online now   Reply With Quote