View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016   #12 (permalink)
¡No mames güey!
roni's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Mérida, Yucatán
Posts: 76,871
Originally Posted by DrewJones View Post
If your girlfriend is Mexican, then the easiest way to get your work rights is to get married or have a child.
If you get residente permanente, you can work. Much easier than getting married or having a kid
roni is online now   Reply With Quote