View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017   #31 (permalink)
scottycutts
sandflea

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterRat View Post
There very well may be plans from T-Mobile that have restrictions, and that would cause you to be "kicked off", although I'm sure you know why you were "kicked off".

Our plan, as well as most, if not all, inclusive plans from T-Mobile, offer what I posted. Verify what I've said by going to their website.

Full disclosure: We are limited to 10GB data per line per month. Newer plans offer unlimited data for all lines, for just a bit more, but if 10GB doesn't do it, the Rat family needs some professional intervention.
My T-Mobile account was also terminated after being sold on false promises. The unlimited plan in Mexico they say is not meant for roaming more then 50% of the time.

I now use telcel sim (pay as you go plan) with a Mexican number. My american number is ported into google voice so calls and texts are directed there.

Texts work just fine. The issue is with calls. I can not receive calls. My phone never rings I only see a miss call in my g voice account. Additionally I can't make calls out I get a message error that calls are not possible.

My guess is this is due to google hangouts not being available in Mexico (google hangouts is voip that google voice uses to make and receive calls). Or it might be something else?

Needless to say I am not looking for an alternative to be able to make and receive call with my U.S. number.

Does anyone have a solution here?
scottycutts is offline   Reply With Quote