View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017   #35 (permalink)
RTL44
beachaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by absoluteAL View Post
I just got off of the phone with T-Mobile. With any/all of their plans, a majority (more than 50%) of your outgoing calls/data MUST originate in the United States and, therefore, less than 50% of your outgoing calls/data can originate in Mexico. I believe than Elote de Rey reversed those numbers and was given the unceremonious boot

EDIT: Now you can wipe that skeptical look off of your face...........I just got off of the phone with Elote de Rey and that was (as I stated above) the exact reason he was booted off of T-Mobile. That is, MORE than 50% of his outgoing calls/data originated in Mexico!
Yep. My wife received a warning from T-mobile that she was going to be terminated even though she used only a fraction of her allotted minutes and data. She was told the same thing about being over 50%. We argued and asked if you used your phone for 1 minute in a month, but that 1 minute was in MX, if you were "violating" their terms. He said "yes". She was able to talk him into a second chance, but since then, I got a similar text warning. So, we figure we are going to be booted soon.
RTL44 is offline   Reply With Quote