View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017   #2 (permalink)
canadiense loco
aņejo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyluckireland View Post
i am looking at hotel for a trip next year we are going to the there for 12 nights.
This year we stayed in Hotel Illusion and have got an ok price for next year but i have emailed them there a few times and have not heard for them.I am also looking at Suite Corazon which of them would you recommend they are both coming in at around the same price.We have also stayed in Hotel maya but this is over our budget for next year.
We are want something that is near the beach ect is there any other hotel that we should look at.
We are also staying in Isla Majures for 4 nights and looking at Rosmar or Casa El Pinto as the beach hotel are coming in way over budget or should we look at some other hotel
I cannot help you with hotels in PDC as we do not stay in hotels.
On Isla Mujeres we also usually stay in a house with friends, but this trip we are on our own so we booked at Hotel Bahia Chac Chi. It is right across from the ferry and we got a bay view king room for $106 CDN on Trivago, less then Rocomar.
We have stayed at Rocomar before and it is fine and great sunrise views, but we decided on something with a sunset view this time. Also we like the location near the central beach, the ferry, and Bally Hoo.
canadiense loco is offline   Reply With Quote