Old 08-27-2017   #3 (permalink)
rainmaker
aņejo

Send a message via Skype™ to rainmaker
LAST MAN STANDING

SEVENTH annual Playa NFL Picks

Just to sum up the rules of the game to joggle that ol memory of yours:

1. $500 Pesos Entry Fee.
2. Submit ONE team every week that you believe will win that week. (Week runs from Thursday to Monday)
3. Pick must be sent by email to
playa.nflpicks@hotmail.com ONLY.
Deadline is every WEDNESDAY 4pm, Playa time. (i.e. Week 1 pick deadline is Wed. Sept. 6th, 2017, 4pm)
4. You MAY NOT pick the same team more than ONE TIME the entire season.
5. If your pick for that week ties or loses then you are OUT of the pool.
6. The last entrant left wins the entire pot.
7. If there is more than one entrant left, the pot will be divided.

Every Wednesday evening, you will receive an email with everyone's picks, so no cheating possible! Every Tuesday, once the week's games are done, you will receive an email with the results of who is OUT and with a listing of the next week's match-ups.

We are also planning to start up a 2nd Pool around Week 5 or 6, for people who are already out of the first but want to play some more!

The deadline for new entries is September 5th, but the earlier the better! You are more than welcome to have multiple entries, just make sure you always let me know what pick is for what entry.

If interested, I need a full name, an email address, and we can arrange how to meet up for payment. You can also provide me with a "team name", otherwise I simply use your first name.

Please feel free to forward this email to any friends who might be interested in joining! If you let me know you are not playing this year, this will be the only email you receive from me. However, if you would like to be removed from all future announcements, just let me know and I will delete your email address immediately.

If you have any questions or concerns, let me know!
rainmaker is offline   Reply With Quote