Playa del Carmen, Mexico's virtual guidebook written by locals
 

Go Back   www.Playa.info > General discussion > Introductions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2006   #1 (permalink)
lost on fifth
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Jackass Flats, CO
Posts: 18
howdy

OK OK I'll post
Hola, I'm a newbie sorta, been lurking for a couple years with the random post when I have something brilliant to say (it never looks the same when I sober up, and I can spell,mostly). We've been down to the RM twice, both times AI, can't talk the missus or our friends into the non thing yet, plus we've gone w/kids the 1st time and again this June and its easier to manage. Just a couple ? I haven't been able to find here. Whats the weather gonna be like on 6/21, whats a cenote(can you pick them up and put them in your wallet with my american c-notes?) How much beach will there be? Does the wind blow? Do all your babies smoke? Do you use money or these bead thingys? Whats the native language? Where is the best: snorkelling, diving, tacos al pastor, ceviche, tequila, fire dancers, hotel, beach,(club). Thats all I can think of for now

Thanks,

Jeff
jbjrco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006   #2 (permalink)
TEX
aņejo
 
TEX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Rockwall,Texas
Posts: 4,995
as b'loo might say.....

do a search
questions answered....






welcome to the board sorta newbie
TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006   #3 (permalink)
life=playa
 
jay n dani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: So.Cal
Posts: 670
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbjrco
OK OK I'll post
Hola, I'm a newbie sorta, been lurking for a couple years with the random post when I have something brilliant to say (it never looks the same when I sober up, and I can spell,mostly). We've been down to the RM twice, both times AI, can't talk the missus or our friends into the non thing yet, plus we've gone w/kids the 1st time and again this June and its easier to manage. Just a couple ? I haven't been able to find here. Whats the weather gonna be like on 6/21, whats a cenote(can you pick them up and put them in your wallet with my american c-notes?) How much beach will there be? Does the wind blow? Do all your babies smoke? Do you use money or these bead thingys? Whats the native language? Where is the best: snorkelling, diving, tacos al pastor, ceviche, tequila, fire dancers, hotel, beach,(club). Thats all I can think of for now

Thanks,

Jeff
jay n dani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006   #4 (permalink)
Non-aggressive Dutch dude
 
TeeZet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Posts: 8,170
Send a message via Skype™ to TeeZet
Lurker smartass...






Good one, jbjrco!
TeeZet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006   #5 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Babaloo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Playa del Carmen
Posts: 29,607
i think i like this guy
Babaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006   #6 (permalink)
minucker
 
bufante's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Crop Dusting the IA
Posts: 2,613
Send a message via Skype™ to bufante
You forgot topless chicks...
bufante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006   #7 (permalink)
beachaholic
 
palmtreegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 266
You forgot to ask what a "peep" is
palmtreegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006   #8 (permalink)
aņejo
 
monte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: dallas
Posts: 12,804
I like your sense of humor You are gonna fit in just fine Welcome to the nut house
monte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006   #9 (permalink)
commie pinko
 
StewartG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Kremlin (when not at my dacha in Houston)
Posts: 15,530
Send a message via Yahoo to StewartG
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbjrco
OK OK I'll post
Hola, I'm a newbie sorta, been lurking for a couple years with the random post when I have something brilliant to say (it never looks the same when I sober up, and I can spell,mostly). We've been down to the RM twice, both times AI, can't talk the missus or our friends into the non thing yet, plus we've gone w/kids the 1st time and again this June and its easier to manage. Just a couple ? I haven't been able to find here. Whats the weather gonna be like on 6/21, whats a cenote(can you pick them up and put them in your wallet with my american c-notes?) How much beach will there be? Does the wind blow? Do all your babies smoke? Do you use money or these bead thingys? Whats the native language? Where is the best: snorkelling, diving, tacos al pastor, ceviche, tequila, fire dancers, hotel, beach,(club). Thats all I can think of for now

Thanks,

Jeff
Dude - you need to post more often! "I lika you, you maka me laugh!"
StewartG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006   #10 (permalink)
naughtiest chica
 
playabum17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Kansas, land of Ahs
Posts: 16,487
Send a message via MSN to playabum17 Send a message via Skype™ to playabum17
Quote:
Originally Posted by monte
I like your sense of humor You are gonna fit in just fine Welcome to the nut house
Who you callin' a nut..you fruitcake.

Yeah...we're just ass. nuts around here.
playabum17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006   #11 (permalink)
aņejo
 
monte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: dallas
Posts: 12,804
Hey atleast I have papers, that would be papers that certify me Whats your excuse
Quote:
Originally Posted by playabum17
Who you callin' a nut..you fruitcake.

Yeah...we're just ass. nuts around here.
monte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006   #12 (permalink)
naughtiest chica
 
playabum17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Kansas, land of Ahs
Posts: 16,487
Send a message via MSN to playabum17 Send a message via Skype™ to playabum17
Quote:
Originally Posted by monte
Hey atleast I have papers, that would be papers that certify me Whats your excuse
I have none...that's part of the problem. :p
playabum17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006   #13 (permalink)
aņejo
 
monte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: dallas
Posts: 12,804
darlin' you always bring a smile to my face. Thank you for being you
Quote:
Originally Posted by playabum17
I have none...that's part of the problem. :p
monte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006   #14 (permalink)
lost on fifth
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Jackass Flats, CO
Posts: 18
Thanks Y'all, I'll try to get more invloved, at least until i can get this sandlfea monkey off my back, then its back into my hole. BTW I didn't forget topless chicks, I'm gonna do my own search on them, in about 26 days.
jbjrco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006   #15 (permalink)
TEX
aņejo
 
TEX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Rockwall,Texas
Posts: 4,995
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbjrco
Thanks Y'all, I'll try to get more invloved, at least until i can get this sandlfea monkey off my back, then its back into my hole. BTW I didn't forget topless chicks, I'm gonna do my own search on them, in about 26 days.
teehee...take your .. ya know, just in case....
TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:49 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.