Playa del Carmen, Mexico's virtual guidebook written by locals
 

Go Back   www.Playa.info > General discussion > General - Playa del Carmen
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2006   #1 (permalink)
lost on fifth
 
"JC"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: MX, PDC, SD
Posts: 16
What do you do in Playa??

I am kind of new in this Forum, and I have been thinking that if we mention what do we do in playa, we might be able to help each other, or may be just for curiosity.
What do you do in playa?
I am trying to become a scuba dive instructor.
and you???
(Live life.......)
JC
"JC" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006   #2 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Bluespicker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: PdC
Posts: 5,700
Do as in work? None. But when I visit I'm a ball of fire! I eat, drink and lay around on the beach. As our prez would say "it's hard work".
Bluespicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006   #3 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Babaloo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Playa del Carmen
Posts: 29,543
this entire forum is pretty much about what we do, can do, will do, have done.

...now i gotta repeat it?

Last edited by Babaloo; 09-26-2006 at 06:25 PM..
Babaloo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006   #4 (permalink)
my own peon

 
sctx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Body in San Marcos Tx....Tankah in my mind
Posts: 37,185
I don't remember
sctx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006   #5 (permalink)
life=playa
 
MikenJulie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 809
Walk around double-fisting Coronas, shopping, boozing, not thinking about work (unless the cell rings), more boozing, shop for quality tequila (sctx can fill in the blanks here), maybe some hammocks we can lounge in, while drinking Coronas and tequila.

..........did I mention drinking Coronas and tequila?
MikenJulie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006   #6 (permalink)
way into it
 
sunatty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Weddington NC
Posts: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikenJulie
Walk around double-fisting Coronas, shopping, boozing, not thinking about work (unless the cell rings), more boozing, shop for quality tequila (sctx can fill in the blanks here), maybe some hammocks we can lounge in, while drinking Coronas and tequila.

..........did I mention drinking Coronas and tequila?
What he said.
sunatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006   #7 (permalink)
aņejo
Merchant
 
Michele's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Playa del Carmen, QR, MX
Posts: 6,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
I am kind of new in this Forum, and I have been thinking that if we mention what do we do in playa, we might be able to help each other, or may be just for curiosity.
What do you do in playa?
I am trying to become a scuba dive instructor.
and you???
(Live life.......)
JC
My husband and I are developers and we also sell real estate. Oh, and parent three children.
Michele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006   #8 (permalink)
reposado
 
kalisun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: pdc
Posts: 1,029
Send a message via AIM to kalisun
i don't recall, really - it's the oddest thing.
kalisun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006   #9 (permalink)
Canada Dry
 
Rissask's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 56,200
as a vacationer, I drink, eat, snorkel, swim, drink, explore, drink, lay in the sun, shop, dive, drink....oh and go out to eat some more.
Rissask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006   #10 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Cosmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 9,470
Mojitos at Babe's, look for those you came to see, there's a beach downhill with water I hear...
Cosmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006   #11 (permalink)
into ruins
 
Gabriella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 60
Just enjoy the weather, the people, the food and bevvies and relax and have the best time of your life!!!
Gabriella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006   #12 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Kellyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dallas,TX
Posts: 6,437
Lets see...I wake up, sometimes in the same clothes I passed out in, look in the mirror...put on my straw cowboy hat, head to cafe corazon (see if Papa T wants a cup), come back, chill on the balcony, put on a bathingsuit, hit the beach, eat , drink, eat, drink, drink some more. Back to Luna Blue, chat with T and Cheri shower change and head out to eat, drink, eat, drink and drink some more. Hang with peeps, grab some pizza, head home and pass out. Wake up and repeat for as many days as I can

I know, I know...I've left out the pole dancing and mugging on MOS but I think that's been well documented.
Kellyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006   #13 (permalink)
naughtiest chica
 
playabum17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Kansas, land of Ahs
Posts: 16,487
Send a message via MSN to playabum17 Send a message via Skype™ to playabum17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyk
Lets see...I wake up, sometimes in the same clothes I passed out in, look in the mirror...put on my straw cowboy hat, head to cafe corazon (see if Papa T wants a cup), come back, chill on the balcony, put on a bathingsuit, hit the beach, eat , drink, eat, drink, drink some more. Back to Luna Blue, chat with T and Cheri shower change and head out to eat, drink, eat, drink and drink some more. Hang with peeps, grab some pizza, head home and pass out. Wake up and repeat for as many days as I can

I know, I know...I've left out the pole dancing and mugging on MOS but I think that's been well documented.
This sounds strangely familiar to me...
playabum17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006   #14 (permalink)
Billow Maiden
 
Sunny20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: back in Iceland.. missing my playa...
Posts: 2,514
Send a message via AIM to Sunny20 Send a message via MSN to Sunny20 Send a message via Skype™ to Sunny20
Enjoy life and what it brings to you... and by that I mean more than tequila
Sunny20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006   #15 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Kellyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dallas,TX
Posts: 6,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny20
Enjoy life and what it brings to you... and by that I mean more than tequila
Can I get an AMEN! .....however sometimes a little tequila can enhance the experience
Kellyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:12 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.