Playa del Carmen, Mexico's virtual guidebook written by locals
 

Go Back   www.Playa.info > General discussion > News, gossip, ...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2006   #46 (permalink)
Rastaman

 
tommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Austin Tx
Posts: 12,845
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuffedlinks
It's tonight!
Starts in about 20 minutes doesn't it...?
Yes Cuff...Now get over there and get to it...You aint spose to be posting you spose to be Playaing!!!!
tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006   #47 (permalink)
aņejo
 
cuffedlinks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The City of Presidents
Posts: 15,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy
Yes Cuff...Now get over there and get to it...You aint spose to be posting you spose to be Playaing!!!!
Gonna say hi to Tyra and then out to dinner....been up about 40 hours straight now...Actually I schlepped her some things....COOKING stuff, can ya believe it.
cuffedlinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006   #48 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Donna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Austin,Tx.
Posts: 3,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuffedlinks
Gonna say hi to Tyra and then out to dinner....been up about 40 hours straight now...Actually I schlepped her some things....COOKING stuff, can ya believe it.
I brought her cooking stuff as well.
Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006   #49 (permalink)
way into it
 
Gary D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Playa del Carmen
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudiadeplaya
The only event I know of in January is the Rosca de Reyes, normally on January 6 they put tables all along 5th avenue and they offer free rosca de reyes conmemorating the 3 kings Melchor, Gaspar y Baltazar last year they even had hot chocolate to go with it.
I have not heard of the wind festival yet but Doc Joe should have the dates for that, as soon as I know something I will post it or PM you if you want. the wind festival is going to happen every year if I understood right. Should be great again!
Looking forward to seeing you here!
yes, let me know when Doc Joe gives you those dates. had a blast at the last wind festival. Thank you so much Claudia...
Gary D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006   #50 (permalink)
life=playa
 
claudiadeplaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Playa I ♥ playa
Posts: 985
Send a message via MSN to claudiadeplaya Send a message via Skype™ to claudiadeplaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by manne's susie
Hey Claudia,
is your son coming too next week ?
Please tell him HELLO
Susie
It was great to see Mannes Biergarten party packed and the food was delicious, Jan did not last too long but we had a great time, my camera card does not work and I cant retrieve any pictures If anyone has some can you post them and/or e mail them to me, I was supposed to send some to the newspaper
Gracias
claudiadeplaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006   #51 (permalink)
way into it
 
FusionHotel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Playa del Carmen
Posts: 188
Great food!!!

And it was packed!!

Nice to c u there Claudia!
FusionHotel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006   #52 (permalink)
life=playa
Merchant
 
manne's susie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Playa del Carmen
Posts: 764
Send a message via Yahoo to manne's susie
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudiadeplaya
It was great to see Mannes Biergarten party packed and the food was delicious, Jan did not last too long but we had a great time, my camera card does not work and I cant retrieve any pictures If anyone has some can you post them and/or e mail them to me, I was supposed to send some to the newspaper
Gracias
Hi Claudia,
what a bad luck with the rain and the music and at last my accident
I can't believe it........
But anyway thanks for coming
I posted the photos already in our website..... http://www.mannes-biergarten.page.tl/5th-Anniversary.htm
If somebody has some more photos (maybe from the time after I left) I really would appreciate it when you can send it to me.....
Hopefully everybody had a good time
Susie
manne's susie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006   #53 (permalink)
life=playa
Merchant
 
manne's susie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Playa del Carmen
Posts: 764
Send a message via Yahoo to manne's susie
Quote:
Originally Posted by FusionHotel
Great food!!!

And it was packed!!

Nice to c u there Claudia!
I got some photos from last night......













īThanks everybody for beeing so patient

I would be happy to get all the photos from the party Please send it to me

All my photos you can find in our Website.........

Thanks

Susie
manne's susie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006   #54 (permalink)
way into it
 
Gary D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Playa del Carmen
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudiadeplaya
my camera card does not work and I cant retrieve any pictures
Gracias
Hey Claudia, This has happenned to me as well. There are free programs you you can download that can recover that lost data for you. They're easy to use and they work!!. Just Google "Image Rescue" or "Image Recovery" or "Photo Recovery". I was able to recover 300+ images that had been completely erased..
Gary D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006   #55 (permalink)
life=playa
Merchant
 
manne's susie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Playa del Carmen
Posts: 764
Send a message via Yahoo to manne's susie
Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudiadeplaya
It was great to see Mannes Biergarten party packed and the food was delicious, Jan did not last too long but we had a great time, my camera card does not work and I cant retrieve any pictures If anyone has some can you post them and/or e mail them to me, I was supposed to send some to the newspaper
Gracias
Hey Claudia,
I just heard that Jerry will burn me a CD with all the photos he made.
I will let you know when I get them.
Take care
Susie

P.S. How do you like the photos which I posted in our Homepage ?
manne's susie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006   #56 (permalink)
aņejo
 
cuffedlinks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The City of Presidents
Posts: 15,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by manne's susie
hem.
Take care
Susie

P.S. How do you like the photos which I posted in our Homepage ?
How are you doing?

Webpage looks great!

Going to get there to eat, I promise....
How about tomorrow - Tuesday....??
I hear there's no waiting for seating on Tuesdays....
(I know - you're closed on Tuesdays....) ;-)
cuffedlinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006   #57 (permalink)
life=playa
Merchant
 
manne's susie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Playa del Carmen
Posts: 764
Send a message via Yahoo to manne's susie
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuffedlinks
How are you doing?

Webpage looks great!

Going to get there to eat, I promise....
How about tomorrow - Tuesday....??
I hear there's no waiting for seating on Tuesdays....
(I know - you're closed on Tuesdays....) ;-)

Hey cuffedlinks
that's a good one
but specially on Tuesdays there is a looooong waiting for seating.....until wednesdays
See ya
Hug from Susie
I know that you know
manne's susie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006   #58 (permalink)
Travel Insurance Tester

 
Shammy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: The Joisey Shore
Posts: 18,673
Accident?

What happened to you Susie?

I hoped you're feeling better!
Shammy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006   #59 (permalink)
life=playa
Merchant
 
manne's susie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Playa del Carmen
Posts: 764
Send a message via Yahoo to manne's susie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shammy
Accident?

What happened to you Susie?

I hoped you're feeling better!
Hi Shammy,
thanks for asking and your good wishes
At the Anniversary Party I sliped and now I have a distortion in my leg... I am sooooooo sorry that I had to leave after the accident and missed our own Party
But Manne told me that he had a lot of fun (and he believes everybody else too ) until almost 3 am when he had to close.
Next year is another Anniversary and I'm right now looking forward to it
And before this there is a New years Party, I can't wait
So long
Susie
manne's susie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006   #60 (permalink)
life=playa
 
claudiadeplaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Playa I ♥ playa
Posts: 985
Send a message via MSN to claudiadeplaya Send a message via Skype™ to claudiadeplaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by manne's susie
Hi Shammy,
thanks for asking and your good wishes
At the Anniversary Party I sliped and now I have a distortion in my leg... I am sooooooo sorry that I had to leave after the accident and missed our own Party
But Manne told me that he had a lot of fun (and he believes everybody else too ) until almost 3 am when he had to close.
Next year is another Anniversary and I'm right now looking forward to it
And before this there is a New years Party, I can't wait
So long
Susie
Hola Susie
Sorry to hear about your accident I sent Joe to talk to you because Jan fell asleep on my lap but he said you were ok, Roy, the Chiropracter arrived like one minute after you left he would have gladly fixed your leg.
Hope you are doing better
Party was great, food was greater and Im looking forward to the next one!
Gute besserung! Kein kaputte fuss So geht dass Nicht!!!!!!
claudiadeplaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:09 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.