Playa del Carmen, Mexico's virtual guidebook written by locals
 

Go Back   www.Playa.info > General discussion > Introductions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2006   #61 (permalink)
aņejo
 
pamplemoose77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: dallas - kinda, tx
Posts: 9,719
Send a message via AIM to pamplemoose77 Send a message via Yahoo to pamplemoose77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyk
Okay...I'm late as usual but WELCOME!! Looking forward to meeting you on the 18th and since Charity doesn't remember anything about the night she and I met, I look forward to meeting her too

and what's sad is, i only had ONE margarita that night!!!
i'm surprised i remember going to houston, lol!
pamplemoose77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006   #62 (permalink)
big sexy speedo guy
 
Banzoomba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Top of the Chesapeake Bay, Md
Posts: 9,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyk
Okay...I'm late as usual but WELCOME!! Looking forward to meeting you on the 18th and since Charity doesn't remember anything about the night she and I met, I look forward to meeting her too
I was there
Banzoomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006   #63 (permalink)
aņejo
 
phoenixmee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Lewisville, TX
Posts: 1,963
Send a message via Yahoo to phoenixmee
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamplemoose77

and what's sad is, i only had ONE margarita that night!!!
i'm surprised i remember going to houston, lol!
Pooooooor kitty, sometimes those fun beverages will catch you off guard. There are times you would drink me under the table though!
phoenixmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006   #64 (permalink)
aņejo
 
pamplemoose77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: dallas - kinda, tx
Posts: 9,719
Send a message via AIM to pamplemoose77 Send a message via Yahoo to pamplemoose77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banzoomba
I was there
ok, kelly, don't be mad... but i DO remember zoom being there

but in my defense, he was sitting closer to me, lol!
pamplemoose77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006   #65 (permalink)
aņejo
 
pamplemoose77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: dallas - kinda, tx
Posts: 9,719
Send a message via AIM to pamplemoose77 Send a message via Yahoo to pamplemoose77
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixmee
Pooooooor kitty, sometimes those fun beverages will catch you off guard. There are times you would drink me under the table though!
it wasn't the booze!!!

just too many people to remember... and *you* don't even remember the difference between Akumal and Tulum, so i think you can empathize with me here!!
pamplemoose77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006   #66 (permalink)
aņejo
 
phoenixmee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Lewisville, TX
Posts: 1,963
Send a message via Yahoo to phoenixmee
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamplemoose77
it wasn't the booze!!!

just too many people to remember... and *you* don't even remember the difference between Akumal and Tulum, so i think you can empathize with me here!!
Ya, I can vouch for ya there
phoenixmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006   #67 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Kellyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dallas,TX
Posts: 6,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamplemoose77
ok, kelly, don't be mad... but i DO remember zoom being there

but in my defense, he was sitting closer to me, lol!
OOHHH! That's why you don't remember me...I was behind Zoom, he was blocking me

Not mad..it was a semi-segregated crowd that evening. We were packed in there and once I sat down I was stuck
Kellyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006   #68 (permalink)
aņejo
 
pamplemoose77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: dallas - kinda, tx
Posts: 9,719
Send a message via AIM to pamplemoose77 Send a message via Yahoo to pamplemoose77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyk
OOHHH! That's why you don't remember me...I was behind Zoom, he was blocking me
yes... exactly... it's all his fault
pamplemoose77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006   #69 (permalink)
character encapsulator

 
SunKneeMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 32,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyk
OOHHH! That's why you don't remember me...I was behind Zoom, he was blocking me

Not mad..it was a semi-segregated crowd that evening. We were packed in there and once I sat down I was stuck

yeah, i didn't get to visit much around the room... i felt bad... had a great time talking to the ones i talked to... but felt like i didn't do much more than nod at half the people there...
SunKneeMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006   #70 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Eileencc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: North of Boston, Mass
Posts: 7,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixmee
Thanks Man! Are you going to make Peepfest in Feb?
sorry, but we can't make it to peepfest. the earliest we can make it would be an extended st. patricks day weekend, probably march 15 thru 19th.
Eileencc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006   #71 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Commando's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,629
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eileencc
sorry, but we can't make it to peepfest. the earliest we can make it would be an extended st. patricks day weekend, probably march 15 thru 19th.
just transposted, my bad. sorry.
Commando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006   #72 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Kellyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dallas,TX
Posts: 6,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunKneeMarie
yeah, i didn't get to visit much around the room... i felt bad... had a great time talking to the ones i talked to... but felt like i didn't do much more than nod at half the people there...
Okay, THIS time the three of us will all sit together cuz I really wanted to visit more with you too Char!
Kellyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006   #73 (permalink)
aņejo
 
dudeadam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Plano, Texas
Posts: 1,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamplemoose77
i'm surprised i remember going to houston, lol!
Houston was fun! I am ready to do that again!
dudeadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006   #74 (permalink)
aņejo
 
phoenixmee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Lewisville, TX
Posts: 1,963
Send a message via Yahoo to phoenixmee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commando
just transposted, my bad. sorry.
I do that all the time! No worries!

Sorry you will not be making when we are there though!
phoenixmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006   #75 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Commando's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,629
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixmee
I do that all the time! No worries!

Sorry you will not be making when we are there though!
ya, me too.
Commando is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:56 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.