Playa del Carmen, Mexico's virtual guidebook written by locals
 

Go Back   www.Playa.info > General discussion > Introductions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2007   #16 (permalink)
aņejo
 
monte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: dallas
Posts: 12,804
Hey welcome to the forum. Stewie and A' I'm very disappointed in ya'll that you didn't tell our new Texas friend to vote on where do you plant your butt thread.
monte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007   #17 (permalink)
aņejo
 
angelhouston819's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Dallas (Addison) Texas
Posts: 10,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeephound
i just saw your picture---i know you !!! we used to work together for a short time--etox
that was quite a while back. it was a temp job that i had. what is your first name?



A'
angelhouston819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007   #18 (permalink)
toe in water
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Tyler, TX
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelhouston819
that was quite a while back. it was a temp job that i had. what is your first name?



A'
I'm Kim
jeephound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007   #19 (permalink)
aņejo
 
angelhouston819's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Dallas (Addison) Texas
Posts: 10,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeephound
I'm Kim
well, of course i remember you. i have seen you a few places out in town, but it has been a while. this board is addictive...watch out!!!


A'
angelhouston819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007   #20 (permalink)
he likes it!
 
Mikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 27,581
Send a message via Skype™ to Mikey
Welcome to the forum! You guys need to set up a Tyler Peepmeet...Maybe during the Tyler Azalea Trail.....That would be fun......
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007   #21 (permalink)
beachaholic
 
Parrothead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Hayward, WI
Posts: 448
Hello to all and welcome to the forum. I know this is crazy but when I was younger a friend of mine moved to Tyler his name is Dan Birchfield just wondering if anyone may know him.
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007   #22 (permalink)
aņejo
 
angelhouston819's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Dallas (Addison) Texas
Posts: 10,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parrothead
Hello to all and welcome to the forum. I know this is crazy but when I was younger a friend of mine moved to Tyler his name is Dan Birchfield just wondering if anyone may know him.
name doesn't sound familiar. i looked in the phonebook just now and the only Birchfield is a Dawn Birchfield. Kim.....do you know this guy?



A'ndrea
angelhouston819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007   #23 (permalink)
commie pinko
 
StewartG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Kremlin (when not at my dacha in Houston)
Posts: 15,530
Send a message via Yahoo to StewartG
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelhouston819
name doesn't sound familiar. i looked in the phonebook just now and the only Birchfield is a Dawn Birchfield. Kim.....do you know this guy?



A'ndrea
Well... Dawn USED to be a Dan... But she's gone through some...

...changes...





StewartG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007   #24 (permalink)
toe in water
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Tyler, TX
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelhouston819
name doesn't sound familiar. i looked in the phonebook just now and the only Birchfield is a Dawn Birchfield. Kim.....do you know this guy?



A'ndrea
i don't think i do either.
jeephound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007   #25 (permalink)
toe in water
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Tyler, TX
Posts: 40
ok, i'm gonna bite...what's a peep meet, fest and stock? i'm thinking it's where we all get together?
jeephound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007   #26 (permalink)
sandflea
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 1
El Charro's....

El Charro's will bring me out of hiding. Hi to all you Tyler people. I grew up here and still live close by. Recently went to Playa for the first time and appreciate all the great info here.
rastus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007   #27 (permalink)
toe in water
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Tyler, TX
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by rastus
El Charro's will bring me out of hiding. Hi to all you Tyler people. I grew up here and still live close by. Recently went to Playa for the first time and appreciate all the great info here.
How did you like Playa? Where did you stay?
jeephound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007   #28 (permalink)
aņejo
 
angelhouston819's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Dallas (Addison) Texas
Posts: 10,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeephound
How did you like Playa? Where did you stay?
Kim....if you want to get together sometime, maybe over ritas at El Charro, let me know. we can talk about places to stay in and around Playa. i go about 5 or so times a year for the past several years.


A'ndrea
angelhouston819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007   #29 (permalink)
toe in water
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Tyler, TX
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelhouston819
Kim....if you want to get together sometime, maybe over ritas at El Charro, let me know. we can talk about places to stay in and around Playa. i go about 5 or so times a year for the past several years.


A'ndrea
sounds great !!! we usually go every weekend to el charro's and i'm sure we'll be keeping in touch thru the forum--we'll get something set up---i don't think i'm going to make it til may to go to playa !!!
jeephound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007   #30 (permalink)
aņejo
 
angelhouston819's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Dallas (Addison) Texas
Posts: 10,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeephound
sounds great !!! we usually go every weekend to el charro's and i'm sure we'll be keeping in touch thru the forum--we'll get something set up---i don't think i'm going to make it til may to go to playa !!!
every time i leave Playa, i am planning my return. i'm addicted!!! after this 8 day trip, it looks like the only other trips there this year are in August for my 40th birthday and around the NYE holidays.


A'
angelhouston819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:44 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.