Playa del Carmen, Mexico's virtual guidebook written by locals
 

Go Back   www.Playa.info > General discussion > General - Playa del Carmen
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2005   #46 (permalink)
aņejo
 
bigdave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: short plane ride away from heaven on earth
Posts: 2,693
Quote:
Originally Posted by absoluteal
You might be, but I am not. The "girls" are exotic dancers - it is, at least to me, funny entertainment. That is, most of the girls are not great dancers at all - but they try to be.

Hookers can actually be found along 5th Avenue if one is inclined to walk 5th Avenue after 12 midnight or so.
be careful with the hookers along 5th you may get more than you bargained for. take that however you want.

buddy of mine picked one up.........we sent it away, he got upset. then several months later he picked up another and found out the hard way.
then it kicked his butt, stole some jewelry, and some money from him.
bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #47 (permalink)
aņejo
 
absoluteAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Latitude 20.6326 Longitude 87.0685
Posts: 14,558
Isn't it amazing (or something like that) that of the over 55 threads/topics on the first page of the General Forum topics, this thread is the third most viewed!!! And for the actual time that it has been posted, it would actually be the second most viewed. Now, what does that say about us guys?

Last edited by absoluteal; 11-20-2005 at 07:12 PM..
absoluteAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #48 (permalink)
aņejo
 
absoluteAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Latitude 20.6326 Longitude 87.0685
Posts: 14,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave
be careful with the hookers along 5th you may get more than you bargained for. take that however you want.

buddy of mine picked one up.........we sent it away, he got upset. then several months later he picked up another and found out the hard way.
then it kicked his butt, stole some jewelry, and some money from him.
When you say ".......we sent it away" - I guess that you guys had found the he/she that has prowled 5th Avenue (in actuality a guy). BigDave: what kind of buddy do you have that lets a female (I hope) kick his butt? Hey, on second though, was that "butt kicking" literally or figuratively?

Last edited by absoluteal; 11-20-2005 at 07:19 PM..
absoluteAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #49 (permalink)
Forum Goddess
 
denisea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: On the road to ruins...
Posts: 7,207
Send a message via Skype™ to denisea
Quote:
Originally Posted by absoluteal
Isn't it amazing (or something like that) that of the over 55 threads/topics on the first page of the General Forum topics, this thread is the third most viewed!!! And for the actual time that it has been posted, it would actually be the second most viewed. Now, what does that say about us guys?
Actually, it is only the 8th most viewed (not including stickys)... check the lower left of the page... odds are your settings are set to show only the "last month" of threads... if you select from "beginning" instead and sort by number of views the rating changes. Though you are onto something... because as you'll note the majority of threads with the highest views also contain some sort of sexual innuendo in their title.
denisea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #50 (permalink)
big sexy speedo guy
 
Banzoomba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Top of the Chesapeake Bay, Md
Posts: 9,678
Pervs
Banzoomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #51 (permalink)
aņejo
 
absoluteAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Latitude 20.6326 Longitude 87.0685
Posts: 14,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by denisea
Actually, it is only the 8th most viewed (not including stickys)... check the lower left of the page... odds are your settings are set to show only the "last month" of threads... if you select from "beginning" instead and sort by number of views the rating changes. Though you are onto something... because as you'll note the majority of threads with the highest views also contain some sort of sexual innuendo in their title.
As I said, on the FIRST PAGE of the General Forum topics, this topic is, in actuality, the second most viewed site (behind Boobs in the cenotes) and not including the stickys. On my computer, the first page of the general forum topics has about 57 threads/topics. How about yours?
absoluteAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #52 (permalink)
aņejo
 
absoluteAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Latitude 20.6326 Longitude 87.0685
Posts: 14,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banzoomba
Pervs
Hey, Banzoomba, I grew up in Baltimore, kept my boat on the Chesapeake Bay, and went to Ocean City, MD as much as I could. I still wish that I owned my townhouse on the water in O.C. Maybe we know each other - you know they say "it takes one to know one" - pervs that is!

How is O.C. doing these days? I guess that it has built up quite a bit from the late 70's. I probably would not recognize the place - sort of the same thing is happening in Playa with all of the construction. I am sure that what is called progress, like it or not!

Last edited by absoluteal; 11-20-2005 at 07:36 PM..
absoluteAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #53 (permalink)
big sexy speedo guy
 
Banzoomba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Top of the Chesapeake Bay, Md
Posts: 9,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by absoluteal
Hey, Banzoomba, I grew up in Baltimore, kept my boat on the Chesapeake Bay, and went to Ocean City, MD as much as I could. I still wish that I owned my townhouse on the water in O.C. Maybe we know each other - you know they say "it takes one to know one" - pervs that is!

How is O.C. doing these days? I guess that it has built up quite a bit from the late 70's. I probably would not recognize the place - sort of the same thing is happening in Playa with all of the construction. I am sure that what is called progress, like it or not!
Going to OC Dec 10 for the Christmas Festival of Lights ........We do two trips a year one to OC with the Kids and one two Mexico or else where with just us.......It has changed alot boardwalk cam here.....Wow think what that Townhouse would be worth today
Banzoomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #54 (permalink)
aņejo
 
absoluteAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Latitude 20.6326 Longitude 87.0685
Posts: 14,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banzoomba
Going to OC Dec 10 for the Christmas Festival of Lights ........We do two trips a year one to OC with the Kids and one two Mexico or else where with just us.......It has changed alot boardwalk cam here.....Wow think what that Townhouse would be worth today
Does the flag indicate that you are a fellow Terrapin? Is so, you would be able to tell me what Testudo is supposed to do if a virgin walks by. This should have fellow readers guessing.

By the way, the townhouse that I purchased new in the late 70's for less than $35,000 - well, I found it (yes my end unit townhouse with boat dock on the water at Old Port Cove) was listed at $325,000 on an O.C. real estate web site. Now, that is some appreciation in value.
absoluteAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #55 (permalink)
aņejo
 
bigdave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: short plane ride away from heaven on earth
Posts: 2,693
Quote:
Originally Posted by absoluteal
When you say ".......we sent it away" - I guess that you guys had found the he/she that has prowled 5th Avenue (in actuality a guy). BigDave: what kind of buddy do you have that lets a female (I hope) kick his butt? Hey, on second though, was that "butt kicking" literally or figuratively?
broken ribs and a scar just above his jugular on his neck.
we had the penthouse at posada freud. several of us came home to find this he/she at our place coming out of the bathroom. the toilet seat was up.
we kicked it out. paul didnt believe us. last new years eve.....he now believes us. he called us liars for about 7 months.
bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #56 (permalink)
big sexy speedo guy
 
Banzoomba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Top of the Chesapeake Bay, Md
Posts: 9,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by absoluteal
Does the flag indicate that you are a fellow Terrapin? Is so, you would be able to tell me what Testudo is supposed to do if a virgin walks by. This should have fellow readers guessing.
My best freind growing up is a MD grad.....Spent alot of time on campus.....never found a virgin ......Big follower of terps Basketball and Football....get to several games a year....love the new Comcast Center.....and the new Upper Deck at Byrd is very steep.
Banzoomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005   #57 (permalink)
hal
life=playa
 
hal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave
broken ribs and a scar just above his jugular on his neck.
we had the penthouse at posada freud. several of us came home to find this he/she at our place coming out of the bathroom. the toilet seat was up.
we kicked it out. paul didnt believe us. last new years eve.....he now believes us. he called us liars for about 7 months.
hal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005   #58 (permalink)
Forum Goddess
 
denisea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: On the road to ruins...
Posts: 7,207
Send a message via Skype™ to denisea
Quote:
Originally Posted by absoluteal
As I said, on the FIRST PAGE of the General Forum topics, this topic is, in actuality, the second most viewed site (behind Boobs in the cenotes) and not including the stickys. On my computer, the first page of the general forum topics has about 57 threads/topics. How about yours?
Yes, currently on the first page of the General Forum topics, it is the second most viewed thread... second now to "Tropical Depression #27" as the "Boods in the Cenotes" is now on page 2 (topics move rather quickly on here at times). Of course, this thread has been around for a few years now (first post date is May 2003)... so in actuality it has relatively few views in comparison to some more recent threads. Though this thread does appear to have good longevity.
denisea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005   #59 (permalink)
way into it
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA
Posts: 172
Send a message via AIM to ashburnva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babaloo
It's a guy thing.

But no one is talking about prostitutes.
Are we?
In 1989 chile willies (cancun) my impression that it was much more a whorehous then a strip bar - things may have changed in 16 years.
ashburnva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005   #60 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Daddy B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you
Posts: 9,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave
broken ribs and a scar just above his jugular on his neck.
we had the penthouse at posada freud. several of us came home to find this he/she at our place coming out of the bathroom. the toilet seat was up.
we kicked it out. paul didnt believe us. last new years eve.....he now believes us. he called us liars for about 7 months.
So, your friend pays a male (albeit cleverly disgusied as female...) prostitute, invites him home for a bit of rough and when you arrive you just physically assault a sex professional who was simply providing a service?! Was it because you and your friends always put the toilet seat down... or mere jealousy?
Daddy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:00 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.