Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: 10th Street
Marketing. Not political and not PC
The buzz word in today's business world is MARKETING. However people often
ask for a simple explanation of "Marketing." Well, here it is:
1. You're a man and you see a pretty woman at a party. You go up to her
and say, "I'm fantastic in bed."
That's Direct Marketing.
2. You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a pretty woman . One of
your friends goes up to her and, pointing at you, says, "He's fantastic in
3. You see a pretty woman at a party. You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day you call and say, "Hi, I'm fantastic in bed."
4. You're at a party and see a pretty woman . She walks up to you and says, "I hear you're fantastic in bed."
That's Brand Recognition.
5. You're at a party and see a pretty woman. She fancies you, but you talk her into going home with your friend.
That's a Sales Rep.
6. Your friend can't satisfy her so she calls you.
That's Tech Support.
7. You're on your way to a party when you realize that there could be
pretty women in all these houses you're passing, so you climb onto the roof
of one situated towards the center and shout at the top of your lungs, "I'm
fantastic in bed!"
That's Junk Mail.
|register to remove these adverts|