Playa del Carmen, Mexico's virtual guidebook written by locals
 

Go Back   www.Playa.info > General discussion > Introductions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2007   #16 (permalink)
very sparkly
 
manycyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Brrrr.. Michigan
Posts: 34
Hmmm - it still doesn't show up, though. I feel like I'm getting closer.....
manycyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007   #17 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Kellyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dallas,TX
Posts: 6,437
I don't know where the trouble is but I've found it easier to open a second browser to the "edit signature" page and do it that way. There's a "here" link that'll take you straight to it tho when you've copied and are ready to paste.

good luck...off to watch the game!


EDIT...did you enter the date and click which style you wanted? The first time I tried I kept missing that second part...took me about 10 times before I realized it. lol

Last edited by Kellyk; 12-16-2007 at 02:57 PM..
Kellyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007   #18 (permalink)
aņejo
 
cyndyj1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 2,608
Hi! I'm a Cyn too. I only have 13 days to wait and I'm wondering if that will ever get here! February will be a perfect time to escape the cold.

Welcome to the friendliest forum around.
cyndyj1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007   #19 (permalink)
reposado
 
HAWKEYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Windsor Hts. Iowa
Posts: 1,378
Welcome!
HAWKEYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007   #20 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 32,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmsitaly View Post
It's OK; we all need some sort of help
Well not ALL of us...see my sig below...now that I am here, the three of you are very likely okay!

Welcome to the neighborhood, newbies!
Jacko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007   #21 (permalink)
aņejo
 
melliedee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 30,496
Howdy Wolverine from Buckeye country! You guys shoveled out from all the snow yet?

Welcome!
melliedee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007   #22 (permalink)
very sparkly
 
manycyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Brrrr.. Michigan
Posts: 34
Yes, we spent all day yesterday gettin' the driveway cleared out. I just went to the grocery store and did a 360 when I turned on to my road. That gets the adrenaline going! And by the way, it's Spartan country, I have a good recipe for wolverine though, if you cook!
manycyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007   #23 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Kellyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dallas,TX
Posts: 6,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by manycyn View Post
Yes, we spent all day yesterday gettin' the driveway cleared out. I just went to the grocery store and did a 360 when I turned on to my road. That gets the adrenaline going! And by the way, it's Spartan country, I have a good recipe for wolverine though, if you cook!
Great..now I've got Will Ferrell in my head doin' his Spartan cheerleader bit
Kellyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007   #24 (permalink)
very sparkly
 
manycyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Brrrr.. Michigan
Posts: 34
Well that's always good for a chuckle anyway.
manycyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007   #25 (permalink)
aņejo
 
monte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: dallas
Posts: 12,804
Hi and welcome to the forum. I can never remember how to do that countdown thing
monte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007   #26 (permalink)
aņejo
 
cmsitaly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 4,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacko View Post
Well not ALL of us...see my sig below...now that I am here, the three of you are very likely okay!

Welcome to the neighborhood, newbies!
Just read it- very funny
cmsitaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007   #27 (permalink)
reposado
 
See Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Carmel, Indiana
Posts: 1,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyk View Post
I don't know where the trouble is but I've found it easier to open a second browser to the "edit signature" page and do it that way. There's a "here" link that'll take you straight to it tho when you've copied and are ready to paste.

good luck...off to watch the game!


EDIT...did you enter the date and click which style you wanted? The first time I tried I kept missing that second part...took me about 10 times before I realized it. lol
Kelly, wasn't just last week that your laptop was ringing like an old-style telephone?
See Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007   #28 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Kellyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dallas,TX
Posts: 6,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by See Turtle View Post
Kelly, wasn't just last week that your laptop was ringing like an old-style telephone?
What's your point?
Kellyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007   #29 (permalink)
way into it
 
jeanean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Tulsa Oklahoma
Posts: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by manycyn View Post
Hmmm - it still doesn't show up, though. I feel like I'm getting closer.....
Great attitude..hang in there until you get it...that's my motto!
jeanean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007   #30 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Maverick69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Katepwa Lake, Sk : Casa Jalapeno -PDC
Posts: 2,428
Welcome.
Maverick69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:55 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.