Playa del Carmen, Mexico's virtual guidebook written by locals
 

Go Back   www.Playa.info > General discussion > General - Playa del Carmen
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2008   #31 (permalink)
aņejo
Merchant
 
Anna Banana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: playa del carmen...urgh
Posts: 10,193
not anymore...put some baby fat on lately
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEZ View Post
Might be fun watching you take it off though!
Anna Banana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #32 (permalink)
ruined
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kansas
Posts: 85
Do you have a Kansas license plate?
Gary Bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #33 (permalink)
aņejo
Merchant
 
Anna Banana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: playa del carmen...urgh
Posts: 10,193
And no, i'm not pregnant. its just fat. Everyne keeps asking me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Tortuga View Post
not anymore...put some baby fat on lately
Anna Banana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #34 (permalink)
life=playa
 
psa24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Delran, NJ
Posts: 839
Send a message via Yahoo to psa24
You'll have New Jersey 3 weeks from tomorrow.
psa24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #35 (permalink)
aņejo
 
mofi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Now: Calgary, AB Before: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posts: 3,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Tortuga View Post
Yeah and then I get busted by the cops because its no longer on my scooter!!!!
What??? I drove my scooter for 1.5 years without plates and never got a ticket, or pulled over for that matter.
mofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #36 (permalink)
beachaholic
 
lumkim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 422
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt alum View Post
A week from today...PA on the way
Hey you beat me to it. We are not arriving for 2 1/2 weeks.
Do you still want the plates (with or without the freebies)

Kim
lumkim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #37 (permalink)
JEZ
aņejo
 
JEZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: 10th Street
Posts: 5,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Bailey View Post
Do you have a Kansas license plate?
Not yet, but We would really like one !
JEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #38 (permalink)
JEZ
aņejo
 
JEZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: 10th Street
Posts: 5,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by psa24 View Post
You'll have New Jersey 3 weeks from tomorrow.
Fantastic !
JEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #39 (permalink)
JEZ
aņejo
 
JEZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: 10th Street
Posts: 5,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumkim View Post
Hey you beat me to it. We are not arriving for 2 1/2 weeks.
Do you still want the plates (with or without the freebies)

Kim
Bring one which is personalised or one from another state ?
JEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #40 (permalink)
life=playa
 
psa24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Delran, NJ
Posts: 839
Send a message via Yahoo to psa24
Hey Jez, will you keep us updated when you receive plates? In three weeks our crew will bring you:

New Jersey
Connecticut
Colorado
Illinois

I also ave a Pennsylvania but someone earlier claimed that state. If you don't receive PA for some reason, I will bring that was well. But it will be helpful to know if you receive it before I leave.

Also I have 3 different NJ plates. Do you want just the newest? Or do you want the older ones too?
psa24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #41 (permalink)
JEZ
aņejo
 
JEZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: 10th Street
Posts: 5,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by psa24 View Post
Hey Jez, will you keep us updated when you receive plates? In three weeks our crew will bring you:

New Jersey
Connecticut
Colorado
Illinois

I also ave a Pennsylvania but someone earlier claimed that state. If you don't receive PA for some reason, I will bring that was well. But it will be helpful to know if you receive it before I leave.

Also I have 3 different NJ plates. Do you want just the newest? Or do you want the older ones too?
You are a star ! I am going to keep a running list of the plates we recieve which will be posted here.

Are the New Jersey plates different in color or style?
JEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #42 (permalink)
life=playa
 
psa24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Delran, NJ
Posts: 839
Send a message via Yahoo to psa24
Two yellow ones look similar but have some differences. The other one is completely different, light blue with yellow letters.

Actually I'll just bring them and let you decide what you want to do with them.
psa24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #43 (permalink)
life=playa
 
attaboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 898
I have several Texas (Texas deserves alot of space), an Illinois, Indiana, and an Indiana Non-Motor Vehicle (I'm guessing one for a horse buggy). Free beerS and a few shirts
attaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #44 (permalink)
JEZ
aņejo
 
JEZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: 10th Street
Posts: 5,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by attaboy View Post
I have several Texas (Texas deserves alot of space), an Illinois, Indiana, and an Indiana Non-Motor Vehicle (I'm guessing one for a horse buggy). Free beerS and a few shirts
We are looking forward to seeing you soon !
JEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #45 (permalink)
JEZ
aņejo
 
JEZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: 10th Street
Posts: 5,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by psa24 View Post
Two yellow ones look similar but have some differences. The other one is completely different, light blue with yellow letters.

Actually I'll just bring them and let you decide what you want to do with them.
Thanks, cant wait to catch up amigo ! You have free beers and shirts coming on arrival !
JEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:34 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.