Playa del Carmen, Mexico's virtual guidebook written by locals
 

Go Back   www.Playa.info > General discussion > General - Playa del Carmen
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2009   #616 (permalink)
life=playa
 
Maddison1002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Erie PA
Posts: 863
I was at the Beer Bucket a week and a half ago. I would agree that Big Al and Redneck Steve are quite friendly!!
I enjoyed meeting them and finally experiencing the Bucket!

Maddison1002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009   #617 (permalink)
party machine
 
JimmyMN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Minneapolis-St. Paul
Posts: 3,731
Maybe the Beer Bucket is going to the dogs... but this looker appeared to be having a good time there!!


Last edited by JimmyMN; 04-03-2009 at 11:00 AM..
JimmyMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009   #618 (permalink)
beachaholic
 
djcmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 378
Hey Jez!

I saw this post a long time ago, but didn't give it another thought until I cleaned out the garage this past weekend. Could you still use another Missouri license plate? If so I'll pack it in my bag for the trip down.
djcmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009   #619 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Babaloo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Playa del Carmen
Posts: 29,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by djcmo View Post
Hey Jez!

I saw this post a long time ago, but didn't give it another thought until I cleaned out the garage this past weekend. Could you still use another Missouri license plate? If so I'll pack it in my bag for the trip down.
Jez is no longer at the Beer Bucket. He's at Zenzi's now.
Leave your plate at home - that promotion is done
Babaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009   #620 (permalink)
Uno
PROUD RANDOMITE

 
Uno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Western Oregon in the rain
Posts: 23,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babaloo View Post
Jez is no longer at the Beer Bucket. He's at Zenzi's now.
Leave your plate at home - that promotion is done
Me thinks this thread should go away.
Uno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009   #621 (permalink)
beachaholic
 
djcmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 378
A few month late and several pesos short!

Story of my life!

Make this thread go away!!!
djcmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009   #622 (permalink)
Uno
PROUD RANDOMITE

 
Uno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Western Oregon in the rain
Posts: 23,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by djcmo View Post
A few month late and several pesos short!

Story of my life!

Make this thread go away!!!
Not your fault. It pops up once in a while as peeps like yourself get ready to to head down. Stop by anyway for a cold one. And go see JEZ at Zenzi as well. Look at the bright side. Now you have TWO places to stop by!
Uno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009   #623 (permalink)
reposado
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 1,041
bars in playa

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnoMasMezcal View Post
Not your fault. It pops up once in a while as peeps like yourself get ready to to head down. Stop by anyway for a cold one. And go see JEZ at Zenzi as well. Look at the bright side. Now you have TWO places to stop by!
or maybe FIVE-Moms-Dirty Martini and La Rana
maya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009   #624 (permalink)
beachaholic
 
djcmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 378
Thanks Una,

Twice the drinkin and a lot less thinkin!
djcmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009   #625 (permalink)
beachaholic
 
djcmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 378
Ooops! Uno,

Screwin up again! See, I really do need this vacation!
djcmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009   #626 (permalink)
Uno
PROUD RANDOMITE

 
Uno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Western Oregon in the rain
Posts: 23,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by djcmo View Post
Ooops! Uno,

Screwin up again! See, I really do need this vacation!
Close enough either way. Have an ice cold one at the Bucket for me! And tell JEZ Hello at Zenzi's.
Uno is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:50 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.