I wish I knew what I was missing, but my "entertainment block" here at work prevents me from viewing. They keep us on a somewhat tight leash here. Thank goodness I can still get into the forum!!
To answer the question though, I have such an addiction to this site especially with my trip coming up, that I spend 90% of it here. The other 10% I'm looking at websites for sandals, sunglasses, swimsuits and anything else that I will need while in Playa.
Am I pathetic or what??!!