Playa del Carmen, Mexico's virtual guidebook written by locals
 

Go Back   www.Playa.info > General discussion > General - Playa del Carmen
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2009   #661 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Duck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Home of the HUSKERS !
Posts: 6,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marj View Post
Does that include taxes etc?
Just checked Orbitz for 11/26 - 12/4 $179 + taxes = $284 per person...think that was the same for Sept. as well
Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009   #662 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Luv2Dance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 26,301
Quote:
Originally Posted by nascarduck3 View Post
Just checked Orbitz for 11/26 - 12/4 $179 + taxes = $284 per person...think that was the same for Sept. as well
You better book it!!!!! We booked today......now we wait. November 17th through the 1st......
Luv2Dance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009   #663 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Duck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Home of the HUSKERS !
Posts: 6,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2Dance View Post
You better book it!!!!! We booked today......now we wait. November 17th through the 1st......
you don't know how hard it is to sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeze $$$ outta Deb ...i'd book it tonight....but we'll see.... just looked at our pics on the camera once I get off my lazy arse and uplaod them i'll send ya a couple of you and Mikey good stuff Maynard ! <<< remember that saying ?
Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009   #664 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Luv2Dance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 26,301
Quote:
Originally Posted by nascarduck3 View Post
you don't know how hard it is to sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeze $$$ outta Deb ...i'd book it tonight....but we'll see.... just looked at our pics on the camera once I get off my lazy arse and uplaod them i'll send ya a couple of you and Mikey good stuff Maynard ! <<< remember that saying ?
OH no!!!! I'm taking this to mean you will have to send them to me via PM? Eeeeeeeek!

Tell Deb I said you guys will totally need a vacation by November.
Luv2Dance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009   #665 (permalink)
ruined
 
SugarMama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vancouver, Washington
Posts: 82
Just wanted to say thanks for sharing all the terrific pictures.

You really inspired me to try and look at things a bit closer and to find beauty in the ordinary. I only hope a fraction of our pictures turn out as great as the ones you have shared.
SugarMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009   #666 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Luv2Dance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 26,301
Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
Just wanted to say thanks for sharing all the terrific pictures.

You really inspired me to try and look at things a bit closer and to find beauty in the ordinary. I only hope a fraction of our pictures turn out as great as the ones you have shared.
What a great compliment! I'm pleased you enjoyed them. Our next project is to sort through all of them and decide which ones we want to frame.
Luv2Dance is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:29 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.