Originally Posted by sunatty
Well I am 49 so I remember a lot of the classics and have questions I have pondered for decades. For example.
1. Kellog's OK's cereal with Yogi on the box, or how about Sugar Smacks with Quick Draw McGraw.
2. Was Quick Draw also El Kabong?
3. Was Baba Louie (sp?) a stereotype? Really?
4. Who was faster, Ricochet Rabbit or Speedy Gonzalez?
5. If Wil E. Coyote can spend so much money on contraptions aiding his attempts to obtain Roadrunner for a meal, why didn't he just call out for Chinese?
6. Did humble, lovable shoe shine boy ever score with Sweet Polly Purebred?
7. Didn't you like Snidely Whiplash better than Dudley Do-Right?
1. Not in Canada
3. Ya' think?? Like that chihuahua for Taco Bell. Loved that guy.
4. Speedy, not even close.
5. Always wondered about that myself. Certainly would have wiped out their one-and-only plot line though.
7. Yep. Even given that our Canadian Mountie is pretty much of a national icon, that dude was pretty hard to take. Used to root for Oil Can Harry over Mighty Mouse too.