Playa del Carmen, Mexico's virtual guidebook written by locals
 

Go Back   www.Playa.info > Off Topic Stuff > General Off-Topic Stuff
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2010   #16 (permalink)
aņejo
 
TJordan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Reynolds, IL
Posts: 9,870
Send a message via AIM to TJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerbreath View Post
You and me outside now!
I'm friends with her on Facebook....Are you?
TJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010   #17 (permalink)
my own peon

 
sctx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Body in San Marcos Tx....Tankah in my mind
Posts: 37,185
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJordan View Post
I'm friends with her on Facebook....Are you?
I'm not... don't wanna make Anna Kournikova jealous
sctx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010   #18 (permalink)
Uno
PROUD RANDOMITE

 
Uno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Western Oregon in the rain
Posts: 23,099
TJ HAS been after her for some time now. Much to the disapproval of his friends. There have been many "what is it?" conversations.

I guess if TJ doesn't care, who am I to judge?
Uno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010   #19 (permalink)
aņejo
 
TJordan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Reynolds, IL
Posts: 9,870
Send a message via AIM to TJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnoMasMezcal View Post
TJ HAS been after her for some time now. Much to the disapproval of his friends. There have been many "what is it?" conversations.

I guess if TJ doesn't care, who am I to judge?

That's right, don't judge me Uno
TJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010   #20 (permalink)
Uno
PROUD RANDOMITE

 
Uno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Western Oregon in the rain
Posts: 23,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by sctx View Post
I'm not... don't wanna make Anna Kournikova jealous


See. It's NOT just me.

Whoa sorry. Wrong tennis player. I was thinking of the burley she/man player.

Anna is HOT!

Last edited by Uno; 01-21-2010 at 02:58 PM..
Uno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010   #21 (permalink)
aņejo
 
beerbreath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South Florida
Posts: 10,486
Her new hit single "Bad Romance" just broke the all time record for most radio plays,it gets played once every 2 hours.

She is also the biggest selling artist in 20 countries.
beerbreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010   #22 (permalink)
beachaholic
 
bellaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Central FLorida
Posts: 271
I did not like her at first. She sort of scared me. Then I actually listened to her music and listened to what she had to say in a few interviews and I have totally changed my mind. She was on something the other day and my husband walked in the room. My heavy metal lovin' husband said, "She's really good, isn't she?" You could have knocked me over with a feather.
bellaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010   #23 (permalink)
aņejo
 
beerbreath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South Florida
Posts: 10,486
Before she was Lady GaGa,2005.A must watch!

beerbreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010   #24 (permalink)
Uno
PROUD RANDOMITE

 
Uno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Western Oregon in the rain
Posts: 23,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerbreath View Post
Before she was Lady GaGa,2005.A must watch!

Now see! HER I like. Beautiful voice.
Uno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010   #25 (permalink)
life=playa
 
Bryzee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Winnipeg, Canada
Posts: 917
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerbreath View Post
Neither Elvis,MJ or the Beatles had 5 #1s off their first album!
fan base was much different then........apparently "shock and awe" works now for the generation that buy cd's
Bryzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010   #26 (permalink)
aņejo
 
PlayaGroom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Southern 'burbs, Minnesota
Posts: 7,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryzee View Post
fan base was much different then........apparently "shock and awe" works now for the generation that buy cd's
Buying cd's is so 2000's.

Artists flat out admit that they rarely try to make a complete album anymore. They go for the homerun singles. iTunes destroyed the album concept.

They youth hockey team I coached 2 years ago had a locker room full of iPods, and I can name at least 4 kids on that team that had over 5000 songs on their playlists and didn't own a single cd at home.
PlayaGroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010   #27 (permalink)
aņejo
 
PlayaGroom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Southern 'burbs, Minnesota
Posts: 7,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerbreath View Post
Her new hit single "Bad Romance" just broke the all time record for most radio plays,it gets played once every 2 hours.

She is also the biggest selling artist in 20 countries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerbreath View Post
Before she was Lady GaGa,2005.A must watch!

Wait...are you her agent in disguise simply just shilling her??

PlayaGroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010   #28 (permalink)
life=playa
 
Bryzee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Winnipeg, Canada
Posts: 917
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayaGroom View Post
Buying cd's is so 2000's.

Artists flat out admit that they rarely try to make a complete album anymore. They go for the homerun singles. iTunes destroyed the album concept.

They youth hockey team I coached 2 years ago had a locker room full of iPods, and I can name at least 4 kids on that team that had over 5000 songs on their playlists and didn't own a single cd at home.
okay......thanks so much for the education
but you get my point
Bryzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010   #29 (permalink)
aņejo
 
beerbreath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South Florida
Posts: 10,486
!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayaGroom View Post
Wait...are you her agent in disguise simply just shilling her??


Oh I wish I was her agent!
beerbreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010   #30 (permalink)
aņejo
 
beerbreath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South Florida
Posts: 10,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnoMasMezcal View Post
Now see! HER I like. Beautiful voice.
See,she is the real deal.
beerbreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:29 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.