Playa del Carmen, Mexico's virtual guidebook written by locals
 

Go Back   www.Playa.info > General discussion > General - Playa del Carmen
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2010   #151 (permalink)
beachaholic
 
GRASSYASS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 355
We were looking at the same time 21st - 29th (big bday for her) but decided to hold back to early Dec to try and avoid that lovely weather we experienced together last time. Need to time it out better next time and happy hour it up...Or you guys could head back in Dec, we have a 2 bedroom at el taj but no cook/bartender . I mean Chef/mixmaster of course.

Last edited by GRASSYASS; 09-30-2010 at 09:36 AM..
GRASSYASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010   #152 (permalink)
life=playa
 
Loafster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bucks County, PA
Posts: 521
Harold--I plan on drinking too much too! We should try to get together while we are in town.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold-R View Post
I suppose I should start packing, I wonder what I will forget, I know my brain is a likely candidate.
Yes I do plan to drink too much
Loafster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010   #153 (permalink)
añejo
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 7,956
I'm almost out of the 50's! Yay!!
LucyE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010   #154 (permalink)
añejo
 
kathy.web's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Missouri-North of KC
Posts: 3,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdiaz View Post
Added another trip so I am never without something to look forward to.
Great idea!
kathy.web is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010   #155 (permalink)
life=playa
 
Tallyho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 559
Early Dec. crowd

Hey is Shammy coming down for her Birthday???
Tallyho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010   #156 (permalink)
way into it
 
bunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 158
booked today!
bunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010   #157 (permalink)
añejo
 
Harold-R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Woodinville WA
Posts: 2,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loafster View Post
Harold--I plan on drinking too much too! We should try to get together while we are in town.
I plan on being at Bad Boys on Thursday to listen to the Nasty Bastards unless something gets in the way. I know some of the local folks hang out there on Thursdays and Saturdays as well.
Harold-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010   #158 (permalink)
life=playa
 
Chicago Sean's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 595
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRASSYASS View Post
We were looking at the same time 21st - 29th (big bday for her) but decided to hold back to early Dec to try and avoid that lovely weather we experienced together last time. Need to time it out better next time and happy hour it up...Or you guys could head back in Dec, we have a 2 bedroom at el taj but no cook/bartender . I mean Chef/mixmaster of course.
i don't remember the weather being that bad but then again i don't mind a few clouds and rain
Chicago Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010   #159 (permalink)
beachaholic
 
GRASSYASS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago Sean View Post
i don't remember the weather being that bad but then again i don't mind a few clouds and rain


No hurricane or anything but cloudy, off and on rain the entire trip..I crave that sun!
GRASSYASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010   #160 (permalink)
life=playa
 
Loafster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bucks County, PA
Posts: 521
Okay--sounds good. I will look for you. Keep your eyes peeled for a blonde and a brunette drinking margaritas. See you soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold-R View Post
I plan on being at Bad Boys on Thursday to listen to the Nasty Bastards unless something gets in the way. I know some of the local folks hang out there on Thursdays and Saturdays as well.
Loafster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010   #161 (permalink)
way into it
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 249
I just decided today that I will be going to Playa from the 18th of October to the 28th of October.

I will be traveling by ADO bus from Chetumal to Playa.

Sure hope the weather cooperates though.
Emosh73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010   #162 (permalink)
beachaholic
 
skywatcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Laval, Qc, Canada
Posts: 368
Send a message via Yahoo to skywatcher
Sunny days...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emosh73 View Post
I just decided today that I will be going to Playa from the 18th of October to the 28th of October.

I will be traveling by ADO bus from Chetumal to Playa.

Sure hope the weather cooperates though.
Congrats... the last 2 mornings in playa have been picture perfect... looks good for your trip.. Enjoy your short count down..
skywatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010   #163 (permalink)
añejo
 
Harold-R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Woodinville WA
Posts: 2,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emosh73 View Post
I just decided today that I will be going to Playa from the 18th of October to the 28th of October.

I will be traveling by ADO bus from Chetumal to Playa.

Sure hope the weather cooperates though.
There will be a spot open for ya, I leave on the 18th
Harold-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010   #164 (permalink)
añejo
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 7,956
Yay!!! I'm finally out of the 50's!! woo hoo!!
LucyE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010   #165 (permalink)
¡No mames güey!
 
roni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Mérida, Yucatán
Posts: 74,871
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyE View Post
I'm almost out of the 50's! Yay!!
I'm pretty sure I am, but I have to post this to see the counter
roni is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:24 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.