Playa del Carmen, Mexico's virtual guidebook written by locals
 

Go Back   www.Playa.info > General discussion > Playa del Carmen merchants
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2010   #1 (permalink)
life=playa
Merchant
 
solkiss73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lethbridge, AB.
Posts: 624
Send a message via Skype™ to solkiss73
Smile PG's Sports Thread

PG's Sandbox Bar & Grill
26th & 1st Ave N.
PG's Sandbox Bar & Grill


April 6th
Manchester United vs. Chelsea

[/color] [/size][/b]


For all your NHL games: http://www.nhl.com/







[/color]PG's is the place to be for all your sports!!! NFL, NHL, NCAA, MLB, PGA, Premier League, Champions League. Just ask your server to find your game!!!!!





[/left]

Last edited by solkiss73; 03-30-2011 at 11:31 AM..
solkiss73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010   #2 (permalink)
life=playa
 
Chicago Sean's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 595
Live games with Chope and shrimp tacos!

Sign me up!
Chicago Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010   #3 (permalink)
life=playa
Merchant
 
solkiss73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lethbridge, AB.
Posts: 624
Send a message via Skype™ to solkiss73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago Sean View Post
Live games with Chope and shrimp tacos!

Sign me up!
LOL... Thanks Sean!!!!

Last edited by solkiss73; 11-15-2010 at 12:39 PM..
solkiss73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010   #4 (permalink)
way into it
 
Beach Lounger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 216
It might be a little early to be asking but.....
Will you have the UFC fight on Dec 11th?

We are getting into town that day and our daughter would like to find a place to watch this.
Beach Lounger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010   #5 (permalink)
añejo
 
rainmaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Calgary and Playa
Posts: 2,279
Send a message via Skype™ to rainmaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Lounger View Post
It might be a little early to be asking but.....
Will you have the UFC fight on Dec 11th?

We are getting into town that day and our daughter would like to find a place to watch this.
Yes, we show all UFC events..will look forward to seeing you!!
rainmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010   #6 (permalink)
way into it
 
Beach Lounger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainmaker View Post
Yes, we show all UFC events..will look forward to seeing you!!

Thanks and I hope we will get to meet you that night.

It's a must to stop by your place every trip. Even if it's only for one cold beer, and I don't like beer. ha ha
Beach Lounger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010   #7 (permalink)
life=playa
Merchant
 
solkiss73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lethbridge, AB.
Posts: 624
Send a message via Skype™ to solkiss73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Lounger View Post
Thanks and I hope we will get to meet you that night.

It's a must to stop by your place every trip. Even if it's only for one cold beer, and I don't like beer. ha ha
Awesome!! We look forward to meeting u...
solkiss73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #8 (permalink)
life=playa
Merchant
 
solkiss73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lethbridge, AB.
Posts: 624
Send a message via Skype™ to solkiss73
Bump....
solkiss73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010   #9 (permalink)
life=playa
 
kallileigh1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 765
Hi! I know there are big CFL games on 11/21 but will you also be showing the NFL games? Hubby's gotta see the Vikings/Packers game.
kallileigh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010   #10 (permalink)
añejo
 
rainmaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Calgary and Playa
Posts: 2,279
Send a message via Skype™ to rainmaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by kallileigh1 View Post
Hi! I know there are big CFL games on 11/21 but will you also be showing the NFL games? Hubby's gotta see the Vikings/Packers game.
NFL games will be on as well...
rainmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010   #11 (permalink)
lost on fifth
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Springfield, Oregon, USA
Posts: 11
NCAA Football

Ok, I know this is a long shot. When I scheduled my vacation to PDC I never dreamed my Oregon Ducks would be playing for a chance to get into the National Championship when they play the Oregon State Beavers on December 4th. My question is does anyone know where NCAA football might be available in PDC?
TheBell's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010   #12 (permalink)
life=playa
Merchant
 
solkiss73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lethbridge, AB.
Posts: 624
Send a message via Skype™ to solkiss73
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBell's View Post
Ok, I know this is a long shot. When I scheduled my vacation to PDC I never dreamed my Oregon Ducks would be playing for a chance to get into the National Championship when they play the Oregon State Beavers on December 4th. My question is does anyone know where NCAA football might be available in PDC?
We show NCAA football!!!! Our friendly bar staff, myself (Carrie) or Chris would be more than happy to find and put on your Oregon Ducks for you on December 4th!!!
Look forward to meeting you..
solkiss73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010   #13 (permalink)
way into it
 
Beach Lounger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainmaker View Post
Yes, we show all UFC events..will look forward to seeing you!!

So is the fight still on?
Any idea what time it might start?

Thanks
Beach Lounger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010   #14 (permalink)
life=playa
Merchant
 
solkiss73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lethbridge, AB.
Posts: 624
Send a message via Skype™ to solkiss73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Lounger View Post
So is the fight still on?
Any idea what time it might start?

Thanks
The Fight Is On!!!! 9 pm...

See U There..
solkiss73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010   #15 (permalink)
sandflea
 
jon95014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: California
Posts: 8
NCAA 2011 Football Bowls

Some good football games on New Year's Day - I'll be at PG's:
· Rose Bowl: Jan.1 (3.TCU/5.Wisconsin)

· Fiesta: Jan.1 (7.Oklahoma / - Connecticut)

· Capital One: Jan.1 (Michigan State / Alabama)

· Orange Bowl: Jan.3 (4.Stanford/13.VA Tech) – 8pmEST

· Sugar Bowl: Jan.4 (6.Ohio / 8.Arkansas)
jon95014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:13 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.