View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007   #38 (permalink)
LindaC
sandflea

Location: Nowata Oklahoma, small town in NE OK by Kansas border
LindaC from Oklahoma Says Hello

Hello, this is my first post and I hope it works. I joined the site last year when I bid on and won the silent auction for a week at the Xaman-Ha Condo. I was so surprised that I won, I never win anything.

I had never been to Mexico until year 2001, after that first trip I now make a trip a couple of times a year. Usually come with my daughter Angie and my beautiful red-headed granddaughter Lydia. My main traveling partner Cole, my husband, died in 2003, so now I travel with family or friends, actually came by myself last September and still had a wonderful time.

The week of April 22nd five of my former co-workers and I are coming down to stay in the condo. Only two of us have been to Mexico, everyone is very excited. I tell them how great Playa, Tulum and the whole area is.

This is probabaly way more information than anyone wants to know.

I do have a question, I have been researching tours, most of which take up the entire day. Does anyone know of a tour to Chichen Itza that doesn't take almost 12 hours? Are there tours where we could design the type of tour we want to take?
LindaC is offline   Reply With Quote