View Single Post
Old 01-13-2007   #41 (permalink)
southbound
life=playa

Hello, Playa!

Hello, from another newbie. A forum newbie, ut not actually a Playa newbie as I've been making an annual trip down for the past six years. I am now in the process of purchasing my own place to stay while in Playa, and hopefully lend or rent out to my New Yorkers friends.

I actually joined up because I am looking for a place to post a negative review of a condo rental I stayed in last month. A Google search found a couple of entries mentioning this place on this forum, but I want to be sure of the rules before posting my nasty comments.

I tried to contact the owner TWICE for some explanation, apology -- I wasn't asking for any refund of monies -- just some acknowledgement that the place was sub-par and not up to rental standards. I explained that if I did not hear back from her within a week that I would post a bad review to warn others. So what do you forum moderators and regulars think? Is there an area to express such views here? Is there a specific forum where reviews are posted?

Looking forward to chatting with all of you and perhaps meeting you on my next trip down.... March, maybe?

Cheers!
southbound is offline   Reply With Quote