Collectivo.....need help please!
We were leaning towards taking a taxi to Xel-Ha from RPR (now RPDC). However, many here suggest using the collectivo as it is relatively inexpensive. This is now a consideration. But, we have many questions regarding the collectivo and they are as follows.....
- where does one go to get on it?
- how do you know you are on the right one?
- what will it cost to get to Xel-Ha?
- do you need the exact change?
- if we aren't paying attention, might we go pass our destination?
Any other helpful info on using the collectivo would be appreciated. Thank you!