Playa del Carmen, Mexico's virtual guidebook written by locals
 

Go Back   www.Playa.info > General discussion > Playa del Carmen merchants
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2011   #1 (permalink)
life=playa
Merchant
 
solkiss73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lethbridge, AB.
Posts: 624
Send a message via Skype™ to solkiss73
Ufc 130

PG's Sandbox Bar & Grill

May 28th 9pm
UFC 130
RAMPAGE
vs.
HAMILL

UFC 131
June 11 9pm
Dos Santos
vs.
Carwin

UFC 132
July 2nd
Cruz vs. Faber




solkiss73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011   #2 (permalink)
way into it
 
Beach Lounger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by solkiss73 View Post
PG's Sandbox Bar & Grill

May 28th 9pm
UFC 130
RAMPAGE
vs.
HAMILL


Say it's not true... lol This is becoming a habit for us.

Our daughter caught wind of this fight and the date. She got a big smile on her face and said that means we are going to PG's for the fight and yummy shrimp taco's .. ha ha

This is our travel day, so I guess we will hit the ground running again....
Beach Lounger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011   #3 (permalink)
life=playa
Merchant
 
solkiss73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lethbridge, AB.
Posts: 624
Send a message via Skype™ to solkiss73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Lounger View Post
Say it's not true... lol This is becoming a habit for us.

Our daughter caught wind of this fight and the date. She got a big smile on her face and said that means we are going to PG's for the fight and yummy shrimp taco's .. ha ha

This is our travel day, so I guess we will hit the ground running again....

I guess fate works in mysterious ways.... See you soon...
solkiss73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011   #4 (permalink)
way into it
 
Beach Lounger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by solkiss73 View Post
I guess fate works in mysterious ways.... See you soon...

You call it fate, I call it I will have headache in morning ha ha

See you all in a few days.... woo hoo..
Beach Lounger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011   #5 (permalink)
sandflea
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1
I believe UFC 131 is going to be cracker of an event. I am disappointed that UFC 130 stream doesn't hold Edgar vs Maynard event.
mixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.playa.info/playa-del-carmen-forum/62313-ufc-130-a.html
Posted By For Type Date
YOPmail - Mail viewer This thread Refback 05-28-2011 01:23 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:56 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.