Playa del Carmen, Mexico's virtual guidebook written by locals
 

Go Back   www.Playa.info > General discussion > General - Playa del Carmen
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2011   #46 (permalink)
life=playa
 
policegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 642
Would love to go if I can come up with the money! Are we talking everyone staying at the same place and if so... where??? Just trying to figure it out....
policegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011   #47 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Nerak936's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: South Shore of Baahhstun, Massachusetts
Posts: 23,349
Send a message via MSN to Nerak936
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rissask View Post
come onnnnnn.....


day trip to Isla!! Showers and freshening up at our hotel!
I really enjoyed our day trip to Isla in 2007 (and I'm hell on wheels in one of them thar golf carts!!). Looking forward to it, Mags!
Nerak936 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011   #48 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Nerak936's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: South Shore of Baahhstun, Massachusetts
Posts: 23,349
Send a message via MSN to Nerak936
Quote:
Originally Posted by policegirl View Post
Would love to go if I can come up with the money! Are we talking everyone staying at the same place and if so... where??? Just trying to figure it out....
Don't know where the wimminz will be staying... some in condos, some in hotels, doesn't much matter. Cuz we'll all be meeting up here and there. I'd guess in the next week or so that stuff will be figured out.
Nerak936 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011   #49 (permalink)
aņejo
 
gingele's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 12,825
Send a message via Skype™ to gingele
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerak936 View Post
I really enjoyed our day trip to Isla in 2007 (and I'm hell on wheels in one of them thar golf carts!!). Looking forward to it, Mags!
Yes, you are!

Good times, good times.











You ladies wiped me out!

gingele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011   #50 (permalink)
aņejo
 
mrsr05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: lawn guyland
Posts: 1,893
I LOVE IT!!!!! OMG I cant wait to meet all of you ladies even if i have a man meat accessory! woohooo
mrsr05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011   #51 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Nerak936's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: South Shore of Baahhstun, Massachusetts
Posts: 23,349
Send a message via MSN to Nerak936
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingele View Post
Yes, you are!

Good times, good times.











You ladies wiped me out!

Oh, Amy!! That WAS such a great day!!! Even with our worries about that freakin' Hurricane Dean!! AND... you were sick before we even GOT to Isla (with some sort of "bug"/flu-type thaaang - dontchyou go blaming your horizontalness on we wimmen!!!). I still applaud the fact that you WENT with us that day!!!
Nerak936 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011   #52 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Nerak936's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: South Shore of Baahhstun, Massachusetts
Posts: 23,349
Send a message via MSN to Nerak936
Evidence yet again of the fact that I have NO pride in my appearance and will do most anything (most!!) for a laugh. Note: I did put my hat on backwards just because I thought the wind was going to blow it away. The rest is a bit hammed up for the camera. But... I WAS hell on wheels in that golf cart!! (how fast was I going in this shot?? 15 mpg tops??? tee hee)

Nerak936 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011   #53 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Nerak936's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: South Shore of Baahhstun, Massachusetts
Posts: 23,349
Send a message via MSN to Nerak936
Yet another reason for a day trip to Isla: Can you say "Mr. LL Bean and Mr. GQ"???

"Really, David... I was taking pictures of these really cool fish and I slipped and my finger must've clicked on the shutter. Really. REALLY!!!"

Nerak936 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011   #54 (permalink)
aņejo
 
gingele's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 12,825
Send a message via Skype™ to gingele
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerak936 View Post
Oh, Amy!! That WAS such a great day!!! Even with our worries about that freakin' Hurricane Dean!! AND... you were sick before we even GOT to Isla (with some sort of "bug"/flu-type thaaang - dontchyou go blaming your horizontalness on we wimmen!!!). I still applaud the fact that you WENT with us that day!!!

That was one of my all time favorite trips to Playa (sorry, Sr. Satan). One for the books! (I just re-read my trip report. Whoooo boy. )

Here's some of the wimmins modeling their custom Nerak wimmin's week bracelets!




Any ladies who are here reading this and on the fence about going- JUST DO IT!! You will not regret it - I met so many amazing, wonderful women that week and had such a blast...how I wish I could go this summer!

You will all just have to go and have one (heh) for me!!
gingele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011   #55 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Nerak936's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: South Shore of Baahhstun, Massachusetts
Posts: 23,349
Send a message via MSN to Nerak936
Oh, Amy... you are too sweet!! And how I wish you could go this summer!!! Miss you... and Wendy too!!! xxxooo
Nerak936 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011   #56 (permalink)
aņejo
 
mrsr05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: lawn guyland
Posts: 1,893
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingele View Post
That was one of my all time favorite trips to Playa (sorry, Sr. Satan). One for the books! (I just re-read my trip report. Whoooo boy. )

Here's some of the wimmins modeling their custom Nerak wimmin's week bracelets!




Any ladies who are here reading this and on the fence about going- JUST DO IT!! You will not regret it - I met so many amazing, wonderful women that week and had such a blast...how I wish I could go this summer!

You will all just have to go and have one (heh) for me!!
ok who are the gawjus wiimens in this foto? just so i know who i am looking for in august
mrsr05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011   #57 (permalink)
aņejo
 
kathy.web's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Missouri-North of KC
Posts: 3,657
I believe I took that golf-cart pic! Whee!
kathy.web is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011   #58 (permalink)
aņejo
 
gingele's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 12,825
Send a message via Skype™ to gingele
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsr05 View Post
ok who are the gawjus wiimens in this foto? just so i know who i am looking for in august
That's kricket and sportygirl and Nerak. That was the night of Angelhouston's bday

Edited to add - I forgot that the link to that TR was no longer in my siggy. If you are up for it (fair warning!) - here it is: Me and Ma do Wimmin's Week 2007

Although you really have to read Nerak's TR - she and some of the other ladies have the absolutely BEST STORY from that week, getting back to Playa after a day at (was it) Xpu Ha? OMG I would have done ANYTHING to have been there for that adventure!

Last edited by gingele; 05-22-2011 at 08:51 PM..
gingele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011   #59 (permalink)
reposado
 
jmac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Manitoba
Posts: 1,040
I would like shared accommodations, ask Char and Andrea (Andiline) for reference. Btw, Char I think you need a wimmin's holiday again
jmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011   #60 (permalink)
Sol
aņejo
 
Sol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: The Gem State
Posts: 16,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerak936 View Post
Yet another reason for a day trip to Isla: Can you say "Mr. LL Bean and Mr. GQ"???

"Really, David... I was taking pictures of these really cool fish and I slipped and my finger must've clicked on the shutter. Really. REALLY!!!"


Hell, I missed these two hotties. I was asleep. Stupid cold.

Y'all need to go. Nerak is a blast! She has some great football moves.
Sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:57 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.