Playa del Carmen, Mexico's virtual guidebook written by locals
 

Go Back   www.Playa.info > Off Topic Stuff > General Off-Topic Stuff
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2012   #1 (permalink)
sandbagger vidiot
 
James A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Bell Buckle, TN
Posts: 3,108
Just a heads-up re: alien invasion

As I recovered from the 4th yesterday afternoon, I watched a show on NatGeo describing what we can expect when aliens invade Earth.

Bottom line...we are screwed.

Go ahead and line up your cave, and ladies, if you are of birthing age and one of the very few to survive the initial assault, be prepared to always be pregnant. You'll have to take one for the team, so to speak.
James A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012   #2 (permalink)
aņejo
 
bearcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 10,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by James A. View Post
As I recovered from the 4th yesterday afternoon, I watched a show on NatGeo describing what we can expect when aliens invade Earth.

Bottom line...we are screwed.

Go ahead and line up your cave, and ladies, if you are of birthing age and one of the very few to survive the initial assault, be prepared to always be pregnant. You'll have to take one for the team, so to speak.
I saw that episode when it first aired. It was actually better than I thought it would be. Great advice James, I am writing it down.
bearcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012   #3 (permalink)
Canada Dry
 
Rissask's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 56,738
Quote:
Originally Posted by James A. View Post
As I recovered from the 4th yesterday afternoon, I watched a show on NatGeo describing what we can expect when aliens invade Earth.

Bottom line...we are screwed.

Go ahead and line up your cave, and ladies, if you are of birthing age and one of the very few to survive the initial assault, be prepared to always be pregnant. You'll have to take one for the team, so to speak.

They are going to EAT us?
Rissask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012   #4 (permalink)
sandbagger vidiot
 
James A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Bell Buckle, TN
Posts: 3,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rissask View Post
They are going to EAT us?
Well, sort of. They are going to use huge vacuum cleaners and suck up all the life forms they can. That's after they kick our ass soundly.

The preganant part refers to the fact, that in order for the human race to survive, women will need to stay pregnant. With an eye towards genetic diversity, it would have been more accurate to say, you'll need to take one from the team, if you catch my drift...
James A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012   #5 (permalink)
Canada Dry
 
Rissask's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 56,738
Quote:
Originally Posted by James A. View Post
Well, sort of. They are going to use huge vacuum cleaners and suck up all the life forms they can. That's after they kick our ass soundly.

The preganant part refers to the fact, that in order for the human race to survive, women will need to stay pregnant. With an eye towards genetic diversity, it would have been more accurate to say, you'll need to take one from the team, if you catch my drift...
ohhhh. Well, I am outta luck on that front. Or is that IN luck?

I not worried about aliens. I am hoping this was not a show purporting to be truthful!??! Did they also tell you homeopathy works? Or those copper bracelets??


Have you been looking through your fancy telescope too much?
Rissask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012   #6 (permalink)
sandbagger vidiot
 
James A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Bell Buckle, TN
Posts: 3,108
I'll save a spot for you in my cave.
James A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012   #7 (permalink)
Uno
PROUD RANDOMITE

 
Uno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Western Oregon in the rain
Posts: 23,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rissask View Post
ohhhh. Well, I am outta luck on that front. Or is that IN luck?

I not worried about aliens. I am hoping this was not a show purporting to be truthful!??! Did they also tell you homeopathy works? Or those copper bracelets??


Have you been looking through your fancy telescope too much?
I have heard that they won't be going into Saskatchewan, as it would cost more in fuel vs the humans they can harvest.
Uno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012   #8 (permalink)
Canada Dry
 
Rissask's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 56,738
Quote:
Originally Posted by James A. View Post
I'll save a spot for you in my cave.
uh, okay!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uno View Post
I have heard that they won't be going into Saskatchewan, as it would cost more in fuel vs the humans they can harvest.
I guess it pays to be sparsely populated....whew
Rissask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012   #9 (permalink)
Uno
PROUD RANDOMITE

 
Uno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Western Oregon in the rain
Posts: 23,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rissask View Post
They are going to EAT us?
It makes the most sense. We likely have been nothing more than a protein ranch for them. They need to come harvest before we destroy the place.

They are planning their menu as we speak. "Let's hit the USA first for a fastfood breakfast. Then China for dim sum. MMMMM. Then Europe for Italian!" "Yeah! That sounds great! Then Mexican, tomorrow!"
Uno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012   #10 (permalink)
Uno
PROUD RANDOMITE

 
Uno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Western Oregon in the rain
Posts: 23,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rissask View Post
uh, okay!!!



I guess it pays to be sparsely populated....whew
Careful. He lives in BBQ country... They will hit that for lunch on the way to France.
Uno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012   #11 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 5,602
Pirated (from myself) from the "Texas Textbook" thread, in which the Texas Textbook monitors are shown to routinely "edit out" references to "evolution" (and other weird theories), but possibly of interest to Alien Awareness mavens everywhere:

"One of the most interesting aspects of the Kansas debacle a decade or so ago (when the Kansas curriculum monitors attempted to do the same thing, and were later recalled and replaced in another election) was the conjecture that the origin of life on Earth might have been seeded by hitchhiking microbes from other planets - which is ironic now, because HG Wells' "War of the Worlds" has the warring space invaders defeated by our own Earthly microbes which themselves may have been the descendents of the original hitchhiker microbes which...so, you get the picture. (War of the Microbe Worlds.)

It will be interesting to see how the Texas Schoolbook Suppository deals with that when/if the recall proceedings for the Board members get underway in a year or so, and they call in the same British/Indian guy who testified in the Kansas hearings (Chandra Wickramsingh, Professor of Astrobiology at the University of Cardiff, Wales) to explain to of us that our progeniters (or at least their genetic info) may have blown in from outer space (or intragalactic space) on an interplanetary tumbleweed."
__________________
beam-eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:49 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.