Playa del Carmen, Mexico's virtual guidebook written by locals
 

Go Back   www.Playa.info > General discussion > General - Playa del Carmen
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2014   #2116 (permalink)
aņejo
 
rob mackay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: nova scotia, canada
Posts: 9,569
hey does anyone know how to reset my counter,,,,i been searching but cant find a link, thanks, im booked for dec 13th
rob mackay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014   #2117 (permalink)
into ruins
 
dirtman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 76
This is how I did it. Go to User CP and open Edit signature. Remove the text that looks something like this:

imghttp://www.playa.info/countdown1396584000b4.png[/img]


Then just save--- hope I said that right
dirtman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014   #2118 (permalink)
aņejo
 
rob mackay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: nova scotia, canada
Posts: 9,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtman View Post
This is how I did it. Go to User CP and open Edit signature. Remove the text that looks something like this:

imghttp://www.playa.info/countdown1396584000b4.png[/img]


Then just save--- hope I said that right
thanks mate,,,its kind of hard to figure it out,,,but i think i got it
rob mackay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014   #2119 (permalink)
beachaholic
 
Bret and Yvonne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Grand Lake, Ok
Posts: 423
You can also find a post from James and there is a link in his signature.
Bret and Yvonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014   #2120 (permalink)
life=playa
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob mackay View Post
the boat had around 3 ton in it yesterday
Man-that's gonna take a pile of limes!
Hobbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014   #2121 (permalink)
lost on fifth
 
BirdieLou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: GA
Posts: 11
Thoroughly enjoyed reading all 142 pages of your thread. Loved the pics and the entertainment. You and your friends know how to have a good time!!!
BirdieLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014   #2122 (permalink)
aņejo
 
rob mackay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: nova scotia, canada
Posts: 9,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
Man-that's gonna take a pile of limes!
ya your not kidding,,,im thinking of tarping it for next winter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieLou View Post
Thoroughly enjoyed reading all 142 pages of your thread. Loved the pics and the entertainment. You and your friends know how to have a good time!!!
im glad you enjoyed it so much,,,we always have a blaststay tuned for robs back # 5
rob mackay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014   #2123 (permalink)
aņejo
 
rob mackay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: nova scotia, canada
Posts: 9,569
hey mur and mike,,,safe travels to you all, i think yous mentioned around april1-2, for the all of yous,,,soon the building will be empty for the summer,,,, let me know when yous get home,,tell jesus i said hi and the weather is cool and rainy here
rob mackay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014   #2124 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Murrsay185's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Brandon, Manitoba, Canada
Posts: 1,971
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob mackay View Post
hey mur and mike,,,safe travels to you all, i think yous mentioned around april1-2, for the all of yous,,,soon the building will be empty for the summer,,,, let me know when yous get home,,tell jesus i said hi and the weather is cool and rainy here
Everything staying is packed and just one more tote to put in storage. Bags for home packed. Just waiting to book a seat and then deliver the last tote and off to the beach for a relaxing last day.

Hot and humid here. My thermometer is packed so I guess it is around 28C.
Murrsay185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014   #2125 (permalink)
aņejo
 
rob mackay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: nova scotia, canada
Posts: 9,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murrsay185 View Post
Everything staying is packed and just one more tote to put in storage. Bags for home packed. Just waiting to book a seat and then deliver the last tote and off to the beach for a relaxing last day.

Hot and humid here. My thermometer is packed so I guess it is around 28C.
good is brucie taking a box?
rob mackay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014   #2126 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Murrsay185's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Brandon, Manitoba, Canada
Posts: 1,971
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob mackay View Post
good is brucie taking a box?
Just back from dropping a tote off at Brucie's. We are belongings free now! Off to the beach for a bucket at Bad Boys.
Murrsay185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014   #2127 (permalink)
reposado
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob mackay View Post
good is brucie taking a box?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murrsay185 View Post
Just back from dropping a tote off at Brucie's. We are belongings free now! Off to the beach for a bucket at Bad Boys.
stop talkin' about me & fire 'er up.
40 minutes till bbq monday!!!


LET ME IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!
bruce sundance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014   #2128 (permalink)
aņejo
 
rob mackay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: nova scotia, canada
Posts: 9,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce sundance View Post
stop talkin' about me & fire 'er up.
40 minutes till bbq monday!!!


LET ME IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!

ya i missing the monday bqs as well..old buddy
rob mackay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014   #2129 (permalink)
aņejo
 
rob mackay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: nova scotia, canada
Posts: 9,569
dam another snow storm,,,looks like another half foot of snow,,,ice is below it,,,im going to call everyone today on my majic jack cause i have wine and im snowed in,,,and i can .... SO LOOK OUT
rob mackay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014   #2130 (permalink)
life=playa
 
LB4Playa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Kamloops, B.C.
Posts: 830
Hi Rob, nasty weather there, next year you will have to stay until the end of April.
LB4Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:40 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.