Playa del Carmen, Mexico's virtual guidebook written by locals
 

Go Back   www.Playa.info > Trip Reports > Trip Reports: All-Inclusive Resorts in the Riviera Maya
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2014   #136 (permalink)
way into it
 
Kavi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Springfield, Illinois
Posts: 116
Loved your report again this year, thank you. The pictures again were awesome and the food porn could almost be tasted. It's been several years since we have been to the Royal & it appears that is does only improve with age. I don't think you can ever see to many pictures of that awesome beach and water. Hope to make it to Playa again soon.
Kavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014   #137 (permalink)
way into it
 
Pamski6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Montoursville, PA
Posts: 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavi View Post
Loved your report again this year, thank you. The pictures again were awesome and the food porn could almost be tasted. It's been several years since we have been to the Royal & it appears that is does only improve with age. I don't think you can ever see to many pictures of that awesome beach and water. Hope to make it to Playa again soon.
So glad you enjoyed it. I love doing them.
Pamski6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014   #138 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Mr Cancun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Far North Dallas
Posts: 3,586
Send a message via AIM to Mr Cancun Send a message via Yahoo to Mr Cancun
Great trip report & pics !!
Mr Cancun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014   #139 (permalink)
way into it
 
Pamski6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Montoursville, PA
Posts: 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Cancun View Post
Great trip report & pics !!
Thank you so much!
Pamski6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014   #140 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Sukidog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: ON, Canada
Posts: 1,734
I don't know if anyone else replied but, the salad that your hubby liked at Pelicanos is the Mimosa salad. I probably have it everyday for lunch for the two weeks we are there. My all time fave. The other dish is a Mexican shrimp cocktail, another one of my faves. With champers and we are good to go.

Great trip report and awesome pictures.
Sukidog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014   #141 (permalink)
way into it
 
Pamski6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Montoursville, PA
Posts: 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukidog View Post
I don't know if anyone else replied but, the salad that your hubby liked at Pelicanos is the Mimosa salad. I probably have it everyday for lunch for the two weeks we are there. My all time fave. The other dish is a Mexican shrimp cocktail, another one of my faves. With champers and we are good to go.

Great trip report and awesome pictures.
No one else has pony'd up the name of the salads and I could not for the life of me remember what the name was!

Thanks for the information! And thank you for reading my report!
Pamski6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015   #142 (permalink)
life=playa
 
MommyRie123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamski6 View Post
Since five and a half months is still WAY too soon to post my pre-trip report, and since I am sick in bed this afternoon, I have nothing else to do but re-read everyone's RPDC TR's.

Pam, I want you to know that this report inspired me to get my first pair of Keens. I've wanted a pair for a long time, but I couldn't really justify the expense until now ( well that, and my BIL gave an Amazon gift card for Christmas). I got them last week, and I LOVE them! So comfy, they're going to be perfect.

In addition, thanks to this trip report, I have all of my outfits planned out in Jaunary for our July trip.

I need to find a job
MommyRie123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015   #143 (permalink)
way into it
 
Pamski6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Montoursville, PA
Posts: 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyRie123 View Post
Since five and a half months is still WAY too soon to post my pre-trip report, and since I am sick in bed this afternoon, I have nothing else to do but re-read everyone's RPDC TR's.



Pam, I want you to know that this report inspired me to get my first pair of Keens. I've wanted a pair for a long time, but I couldn't really justify the expense until now ( well that, and my BIL gave an Amazon gift card for Christmas). I got them last week, and I LOVE them! So comfy, they're going to be perfect.



In addition, thanks to this trip report, I have all of my outfits planned out in Jaunary for our July trip.



I need to find a job

Thank you for reading my report! Hope you enjoy the Keens!

Please, please do a trip report! We will not make it this summer and I'm dying!!!
Pamski6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015   #144 (permalink)
life=playa
 
MommyRie123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamski6 View Post
Thank you for reading my report! Hope you enjoy the Keens!

Please, please do a trip report! We will not make it this summer and I'm dying!!!
I will. I'm tempted to go back and finish the one I started for GPR two years ago.

Where are you going this year?
MommyRie123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015   #145 (permalink)
way into it
 
Pamski6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Montoursville, PA
Posts: 232
We are going to Maine for two weeks. The rates to Mexico and the Royal were not cooperating with the finances available this year. We rented an apartment for two weeks and will do lots of biking and hiking if the husbands back cooperates!
Pamski6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:59 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.