Playa del Carmen, Mexico's virtual guidebook written by locals
 

Go Back   www.Playa.info > General discussion > Peep Stuff
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2015   #61 (permalink)
life=playa
 
Maddison1002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Erie PA
Posts: 863
How about dinner and evening bar crawl on Thursday May 7th? Where would everyone like to do dinner? I would love to try Don Chendo's.
Thoughts?
Maddison1002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015   #62 (permalink)
aņejo
 
RonH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: INDY
Posts: 2,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by VermiciousKnid View Post
Add us to the list...we are officially booked May 1-10th.
Are the kiddies coming also? We decided no go at PA our last 3 days on Isla. Haven't decided if we are just staying put at our mom and pop place or going AI somewhere for the 3 days. See ya'all on the 5th.
RonH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015   #63 (permalink)
reposado
 
VermiciousKnid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonH View Post
Are the kiddies coming also? We decided no go at PA our last 3 days on Isla. Haven't decided if we are just staying put at our mom and pop place or going AI somewhere for the 3 days. See ya'all on the 5th.
no kids!!!!!
VermiciousKnid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015   #64 (permalink)
way into it
 
teelovesbee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 141
Just booked April 27 - May 6! We are long overdue CAN NOT WAIT
teelovesbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015   #65 (permalink)
sandflea
 
kinnaber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2
Can I come and play...making the trip with rosewan this year..canny wait.
kinnaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015   #66 (permalink)
life=playa
 
rainbow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: southeastern Pennsylvania
Posts: 956
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinnaber View Post
Can I come and play...making the trip with rosewan this year..canny wait.
...wooohooo, of course, everyone is welcome!!!...countdown to may is looking great...with this brutal winter in northeast u.s.a. may never leave once i park my butt on that beach bar swing.......
rainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015   #67 (permalink)
life=playa
 
redmagicat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 554
Quote:
Originally Posted by VermiciousKnid View Post
Add us to the list...we are officially booked May 1-10th.
I will be there by myself on the 1st. Friends join on the 5th. So Wah Wah the 5th? Beach bar crawl any time......... Wendy, where are you all staying this trip?
redmagicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015   #68 (permalink)
life=playa
 
rainbow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: southeastern Pennsylvania
Posts: 956
Quote:
Originally Posted by redmagicat View Post
I will be there by myself on the 1st. Friends join on the 5th. So Wah Wah the 5th? Beach bar crawl any time......... Wendy, where are you all staying this trip?
...now the party can start...
rainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015   #69 (permalink)
reposado
 
VermiciousKnid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by redmagicat View Post
I will be there by myself on the 1st. Friends join on the 5th. So Wah Wah the 5th? Beach bar crawl any time......... Wendy, where are you all staying this trip?
We went with Xtudio this time. My criteria was cheap, and near Wah Wah...
VermiciousKnid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015   #70 (permalink)
aņejo
 
RonH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: INDY
Posts: 2,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by VermiciousKnid View Post
We went with Xtudio this time. My criteria was cheap, and near Wah Wah...

Wendy, is this the place on 5th? If so, that is the old El Sol De Caribe. Lots of great memories with my kids staying there. Laura and I will be staying over night on the 5th and are going to try to get a room there or the Delphin next door.

About 70 more days until we get there.
RonH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015   #71 (permalink)
reposado
 
VermiciousKnid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonH View Post
Wendy, is this the place on 5th? If so, that is the old El Sol De Caribe. Lots of great memories with my kids staying there. Laura and I will be staying over night on the 5th and are going to try to get a room there or the Delphin next door.

About 70 more days until we get there.
Yep, thats the place! I feel like my countdown clock is stuck...must be all that snow and freezing temps.
VermiciousKnid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015   #72 (permalink)
lost on fifth
 
Beachin''s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 19
Hawkeye & Doll baby...

will be there 5/2-5/8 at Club Yebo also.
Beachin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015   #73 (permalink)
lost on fifth
 
Beachin''s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 19
Please add us to the list?
TIA.
Beachin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015   #74 (permalink)
life=playa
 
rainbow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: southeastern Pennsylvania
Posts: 956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachin' View Post
Please add us to the list?
TIA.
...woohooo...
rainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015   #75 (permalink)
life=playa
 
redmagicat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 554
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinnaber View Post
Can I come and play...making the trip with rosewan this year..canny wait.
Looking forward to meeting you! We all love Rosewan and he can attest that we are a great group of people. Just sad you all will miss the whole week.
redmagicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:56 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.