Playa del Carmen, Mexico's virtual guidebook written by locals
 

Go Back   www.Playa.info > General discussion > Introductions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2015   #1 (permalink)
sandflea
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 6
Ingrown toenail

Can anyone recommend someone to treat an ingrown toenail? Thanks!
deplayagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015   #2 (permalink)
añejo
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 5,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by deplayagirl View Post
Can anyone recommend someone to treat an ingrown toenail? Thanks!
The only podiatrist I know of (I have not had a need to use a podiatrist here, so there could be more) has an office on the ground floor of a building the NW corner of Ave 35 and Calle 18 (one block south of the Ahorra pharmacy at Constituyentes and Ave 35). Small storefront with white hurricane shutters (the big white shutters that pull across from side to side - both small storefronts on this corner have the shutters, i.e., same building) - the podiatrist's office is not the storefront on the corner, but is one next door to the north as you head toward the Ahorra pharmacy. Suerte.
beam-eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015   #3 (permalink)
sandflea
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 6
Thank you!
deplayagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015   #4 (permalink)
añejo
 
absoluteAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Latitude 20.6326 Longitude 87.0685
Posts: 14,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by beam-eye View Post
The only podiatrist I know of (I have not had a need to use a podiatrist here, so there could be more) has an office on the ground floor of a building the NW corner of Ave 35 and Calle 18 (one block south of the Ahorra pharmacy at Constituyentes and Ave 35). Small storefront with white hurricane shutters (the big white shutters that pull across from side to side - both small storefronts on this corner have the shutters, i.e., same building) - the podiatrist's office is not the storefront on the corner, but is one next door to the north as you head toward the Ahorra pharmacy. Suerte.
She is Dra. Gabriela Vazquez
Inicio - Podología Integral Especializada, Morina tus pies
984 879 4225
absoluteAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015   #5 (permalink)
añejo
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 5,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by absoluteAL View Post
She is Dra. Gabriela Vazquez
Inicio - Podología Integral Especializada, Morina tus pies
984 879 4225
Thanks, Al.

Anybody got a review?
beam-eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015   #6 (permalink)
añejo
 
absoluteAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Latitude 20.6326 Longitude 87.0685
Posts: 14,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by beam-eye View Post
Thanks, Al.

Anybody got a review?
No review but a trivia question for everyone.
What were podiatrists called before they called podiatrists?
absoluteAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015   #7 (permalink)
beachaholic
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Glencoe IL.
Posts: 304
Chiropodist?
Arnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015   #8 (permalink)
añejo
 
absoluteAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Latitude 20.6326 Longitude 87.0685
Posts: 14,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnie View Post
Chiropodist?
Correct
absoluteAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015   #9 (permalink)
añejo
 
leedsb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Brrrrmont
Posts: 2,811
Send a message via Skype™ to leedsb
Would that make football junkies chairopodists?

OK. Sorry.
leedsb is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:57 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.