Playa del Carmen, Mexico's virtual guidebook written by locals
 

Go Back   www.Playa.info > General discussion > General - Playa del Carmen
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2015   #61 (permalink)
aņejo
 
absoluteAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Latitude 20.6326 Longitude 87.0685
Posts: 14,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murrsay185 View Post
Heading down to Bad Boys now. Al has some pretty good info. I thought he was in Boca? I expect this to be an "ALL IN" Happy Hour. See if I can report more.... or have a beer with Al.
Got back yesterday afternoon. Didn't want to miss the surprised party at Bad Boys...................or Thanksgiving at Chef Luigi's. I smuggled in the fresh cranberries yesterday through the airport. And the MX TSA guy (LOL) looked in the bag that they were in. He just looked in the wrong compartment.
By the way, Teo is getting prices on clearly out EVERYTHING. Maybe he should hold an auction.
I will try to make in down tonight but Teo wasn't sure just how late (or early) he would be closing today/tonight.
absoluteAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015   #62 (permalink)
aņejo
 
rob mackay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: nova scotia, canada
Posts: 9,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murrsay185 View Post
Heading down to Bad Boys now. Al has some pretty good info. I thought he was in Boca? I expect this to be an "ALL IN" Happy Hour. See if I can report more.... or have a beer with Al.
yes and your mission for tonight,,,if you choose to except it,,,,,like they say on all the 007 movies

see if you can nail down some pool furniture for our bbqs,,,,
and of course tell everyone i said hi....keep me posted ill check in later
rob mackay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015   #63 (permalink)
aņejo
 
rob mackay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: nova scotia, canada
Posts: 9,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by absoluteAL View Post
Got back yesterday afternoon. Didn't want to miss the surprised party at Bad Boys...................or Thanksgiving at Chef Luigi's. I smuggled in the fresh cranberries yesterday through the airport. And the MX TSA guy (LOL) looked in the bag that they were in. He just looked in the wrong compartment.
By the way, Teo is getting prices on clearly out EVERYTHING. Maybe he should hold an auction.
I will try to make in down tonight but Teo wasn't sure just how late (or early) he would be closing today/tonight.
i will miss him,,,i hope you keep in touch with teo,,,i bought him 2 chickens last winter,,,,and we took them to his ranch,,,im a good judge of chickens and i was really looking forward to seeing them this winter. im planning in april to get a bunch of layin hens here when i get back
rob mackay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015   #64 (permalink)
aņejo
 
canadiense loco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Red Deer,Alberta,Canada
Posts: 2,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob mackay View Post
yes and your mission for tonight,,,if you choose to except it,,,,,like they say on all the 007 movies

see if you can nail down some pool furniture for our bbqs,,,,
and of course tell everyone i said hi....keep me posted ill check in later
Your mission when you get there is to find out where Mr. Brent Parkin and the Rockin' Squids will be playin, and if they don't have a spot you need to find them one. Maybe Monday afternoons poolside somewhere.
canadiense loco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015   #65 (permalink)
aņejo
 
absoluteAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Latitude 20.6326 Longitude 87.0685
Posts: 14,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob mackay View Post
i will miss him,,,i hope you keep in touch with teo,,,i bought him 2 chickens last winter,,,,and we took them to his ranch,,,im a good judge of chickens and i was really looking forward to seeing them this winter. im planning in april to get a bunch of layin hens here when i get back
They were eaten a long time ago. Maybe you can find some chicken bones lying around his ranch.
absoluteAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015   #66 (permalink)
aņejo
 
absoluteAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Latitude 20.6326 Longitude 87.0685
Posts: 14,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiense loco View Post
Your mission when you get there is to find out where Mr. Brent Parkin and the Rockin' Squids will be playin, and if they don't have a spot you need to find them one. Maybe Monday afternoons poolside somewhere.
They will be playing at Bad Boys tomorrow
absoluteAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015   #67 (permalink)
aņejo
 
canadiense loco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Red Deer,Alberta,Canada
Posts: 2,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by absoluteAL View Post
They will be playing at Bad Boys tomorrow
Thanks Al
canadiense loco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015   #68 (permalink)
aņejo
 
absoluteAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Latitude 20.6326 Longitude 87.0685
Posts: 14,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiense loco View Post
Thanks Al
absoluteAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015   #69 (permalink)
aņejo
 
canadiense loco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Red Deer,Alberta,Canada
Posts: 2,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by absoluteAL View Post
I know. Where are you going to set up now ? It was always pretty easy to find you in the past.
canadiense loco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015   #70 (permalink)
life=playa
 
Marj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Winnipeg MB Canada
Posts: 899
. NOOOOOO!!!!!!

I can't believe it, we are not going to be there before they close down!!!!

What are they replacing it with? Does anyone know....Al?
Marj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015   #71 (permalink)
way into it
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: PDC
Posts: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marj View Post
. NOOOOOO!!!!!!

I can't believe it, we are not going to be there before they close down!!!!

What are they replacing it with? Does anyone know....Al?
Heard it is being replaced by a piece of shit condo. Won't find me buying one!!
brenc101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015   #72 (permalink)
aņejo
 
rob mackay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: nova scotia, canada
Posts: 9,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiense loco View Post
Your mission when you get there is to find out where Mr. Brent Parkin and the Rockin' Squids will be playin, and if they don't have a spot you need to find them one. Maybe Monday afternoons poolside somewhere.

i was thinking that,,,but that will get me kicked out of the building probably,,,,lol they will be somewheres im sure,,miss you guys
rob mackay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015   #73 (permalink)
aņejo
 
rob mackay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: nova scotia, canada
Posts: 9,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by absoluteAL View Post
They were eaten a long time ago. Maybe you can find some chicken bones lying around his ranch.
NO WAY...i bought them for breeding material,,,,they were the strongest chickens i could find
rob mackay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015   #74 (permalink)
way into it
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: PDC
Posts: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by brenc101 View Post
Heard it is being replaced by a piece of shit condo. Won't find me buying one!!
I think this may qualify as a crime against humanity!! We may need to get the UN involved(as if they will help)
brenc101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015   #75 (permalink)
aņejo
 
absoluteAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Latitude 20.6326 Longitude 87.0685
Posts: 14,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiense loco View Post
I know. Where are you going to set up now ? It was always pretty easy to find you in the past.
We have been talking about mover our party over to Zenzi. It won't be Bad Boys but that's the way it goes. Progress, love it or leave it (Playa). Lots of building going on all over town.
absoluteAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:37 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.