Playa del Carmen, Mexico's virtual guidebook written by locals
 

Go Back   www.Playa.info > General discussion > General - Playa del Carmen
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2017   #1711 (permalink)
aņejo
 
rob mackay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: nova scotia, canada
Posts: 9,482
[quote=GaryD;2190083]
Quote:
Originally Posted by northplaya View Post

Got the tickets at Air transat. Direct from Kelowna. I always get one way tickets as I dont know when I will need to come back to Canada.
it will be good to see you old friend,,,hear the fires are slowing down, thank god
put me on the travel list
rob mackay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017   #1712 (permalink)
I Wander
 
GaryD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: B.C. Canada
Posts: 1,075
[quote=rob mackay;2190099]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryD View Post

it will be good to see you old friend,,,hear the fires are slowing down, thank god
put me on the travel list
Its dry as it can be here. It hasn't rained in two months and its just now cooling down a bit in the evenings.
You should probably block out a week at least if you want to come along for a bit. Two would be better, might get us into Tabasco... kinda different there along the coast.

Last edited by GaryD; 08-21-2017 at 07:24 PM..
GaryD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017   #1713 (permalink)
aņejo
 
rob mackay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: nova scotia, canada
Posts: 9,482
[quote=GaryD;2190135]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob mackay View Post

Its dry as can be here. It hasn't rained in two months and its just now cooling down a bit in the evenings.
You should probably block out a week at least if you want to come along for a bit. Two would be better, might get us into Tabasco... kinda different there along the coast.
yes i can set aside some time for sure, jan is slower in playa as not that many will be in town,,,,,and i dont think bpm will be in playa this winter...im resting up now for feb, everyone and their dog will be in town then
rob mackay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017   #1714 (permalink)
life=playa
 
LB4Playa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Kamloops, B.C.
Posts: 814
[quote=rob mackay;2190138]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryD View Post

yes i can set aside some time for sure, jan is slower in playa as not that many will be in town,,,,,and i dont think bpm will be in playa this winter...im resting up now for feb, everyone and their dog will be in town then:cool:
Good to know Rubio,,,,
LB4Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017   #1715 (permalink)
aņejo
 
rob mackay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: nova scotia, canada
Posts: 9,482
[quote=LB4Playa;2190235]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob mackay View Post

Good to know Rubio,,,,
how do you make one of those ticker thingies.....i mess it up every year
rob mackay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017   #1716 (permalink)
aņejo
 
rob mackay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: nova scotia, canada
Posts: 9,482
yes i got a ticker
rob mackay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017   #1717 (permalink)
aņejo
 
rob mackay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: nova scotia, canada
Posts: 9,482
yes i figured it out.....
rob mackay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017   #1718 (permalink)
way into it
 
macman806's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Farmers Branch, Texas
Posts: 109
Lovin' the number on my ticker...
macman806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017   #1719 (permalink)
aņejo
 
rob mackay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: nova scotia, canada
Posts: 9,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by macman806 View Post
Lovin' the number on my ticker...
keep us posted on the tropical storms, a few due to roll through over the next few weeks,,,,they can all roll through here now in nova scotia,,i just hauled my boat today and its setting at the shipyard , new upperstructure, shave and a haircut,,,so let it blow....
rob mackay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017   #1720 (permalink)
way into it
 
macman806's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Farmers Branch, Texas
Posts: 109
Yeah, gonna keep my fingers crossed. Really hope the weather turns out to be OK. We'll see. Gonna be there for a week, so hopefully long enough to have some nice weather at least part of the time.
macman806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017   #1721 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Murrsay185's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Brandon, Manitoba, Canada
Posts: 1,956
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob mackay View Post
yes i got a ticker
It is official, I have an arrival date and ticker. Now just a few days behind you. I expect you will have the place whipped into shape by my arrival. It is going to be a great winter old friend.

Before arrive in Playa we are spending a family week in Cuba then off to Barbados as a first timer. Will be there for a month and then Playa. I have been searching for a place to stay in Barbados but haven't yet found a price and location that we are looking for. Anyone with any good leads!!!

As far as BBQ pool rules here is one to add!


Last edited by Murrsay185; 08-23-2017 at 10:32 AM..
Murrsay185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017   #1722 (permalink)
aņejo
 
rob mackay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: nova scotia, canada
Posts: 9,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murrsay185 View Post
It is official, I have an arrival date and ticker. Now just a few days behind you. I expect you will have the place whipped into shape by my arrival. It is going to be a great winter old friend.

Before arrive in Playa we are spending a family week in Cuba then off to Barbados as a first timer. Will be there for a month and then Playa. I have been searching for a place to stay in Barbados but haven't yet found a price and location that we are looking for. Anyone with any good leads!!!

As far as BBQ pool rules here is one to add!

gees mur we will have christmas dinner,,ill buy the beers, i hope they still have those michelada sol beers this winter,,i never been to the barbados,,take lots of pics
rob mackay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017   #1723 (permalink)
very sparkly
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Winnipeg
Posts: 36
Coconut Court is an older 3 star hotel on the South Coast with a beautiful
beach.
darlawpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017   #1724 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 3,506
I don't see a picture....
loomis41973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:29 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.