Playa del Carmen, Mexico's virtual guidebook written by locals
 

Go Back   www.Playa.info > General discussion > General - Playa del Carmen
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1726 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Murrsay185's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Brandon, Manitoba, Canada
Posts: 1,969
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob mackay View Post
soon be time to start robs back #8

Hola Amigo! Just back from a warm week at an AI in Varadaro, Cuba. Internet in Cuba is good but access poor so very little communication out. Came home to freezing cold and a foot of snow. Needed to shovel the driveway. Haven't done that for years and my sore back is telling me to get out of here before it snows again. So we have one more day in the snow and we are gone for the winter.

Finally checked and we have been going to Playa since 2002. See you in December. (35 days to go)
Murrsay185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1727 (permalink)
way into it
 
Fatjoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: New York . 75 Rockefeller Plaza
Posts: 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murrsay185 View Post
Hola Amigo! Just back from a warm week at an AI in Varadaro, Cuba. Internet in Cuba is good but access poor so very little communication out. Came home to freezing cold and a foot of snow. Needed to shovel the driveway. Haven't done that for years and my sore back is telling me to get out of here before it snows again. So we have one more day in the snow and we are gone for the winter.

Finally checked and we have been going to Playa since 2002. See you in December. (35 days to go)

ONLY THE DESTITUTE CDNs go to CUBA
Fatjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1728 (permalink)
aņejo
 
rob mackay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: nova scotia, canada
Posts: 9,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murrsay185 View Post
Hola Amigo! Just back from a warm week at an AI in Varadaro, Cuba. Internet in Cuba is good but access poor so very little communication out. Came home to freezing cold and a foot of snow. Needed to shovel the driveway. Haven't done that for years and my sore back is telling me to get out of here before it snows again. So we have one more day in the snow and we are gone for the winter.

Finally checked and we have been going to Playa since 2002. See you in December. (35 days to go)
safe travels old friend, good talking to you this evening,,,,ill have beers waiting for when you get in
rob mackay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1729 (permalink)
beachaholic
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Central Alberta Canada
Posts: 314
Quote:
Originally Posted by darlawpg View Post
Coconut Court is an older 3 star hotel on the South Coast with a beautiful
beach.
This is where Crystal and Neil stayed 30years ago.
MsNSol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1730 (permalink)
life=playa
 
LB4Playa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Kamloops, B.C.
Posts: 829
soon be time to start robs back #8


Get on it Rob!!!

Last edited by LB4Playa; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:33 AM..
LB4Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #1731 (permalink)
aņejo
 
rob mackay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: nova scotia, canada
Posts: 9,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB4Playa View Post
soon be time to start robs back #8


Get on it Rob!!!

yes i was thinking that the other day,,,,starting to get a bit cooler here now and my tomatoes died 2 weeks ago,,,,lit the wooden stove the other week,,,so i guess the winter season is here
it will be nice to see yas this winter
rob mackay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #1732 (permalink)
very sparkly
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 34
Can't wait till your back in playa ,Rob
Makes the forum an interesting read!
Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #1733 (permalink)
life=playa
 
LB4Playa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Kamloops, B.C.
Posts: 829
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob mackay View Post
yes i was thinking that the other day,,,,starting to get a bit cooler here now and my tomatoes died 2 weeks ago,,,,lit the wooden stove the other week,,,so i guess the winter season is here
it will be nice to see yas this winter
Wow you are having a way better fall than us we just came out of 2 weeks of snow and below zero weather, the snow is finally melted.
Yes it will be nice to see you, we already can't wait to get out of here.

Have you heard from Loomis since he got banished from the site?
LB4Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #1734 (permalink)
aņejo
 
rob mackay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: nova scotia, canada
Posts: 9,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy View Post
Can't wait till your back in playa ,Rob
Makes the forum an interesting read!
sooooooon, so soon,,,,ill be back for 4 months again,,,i think this my 18th winter
rob mackay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #1735 (permalink)
aņejo
 
rob mackay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: nova scotia, canada
Posts: 9,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB4Playa View Post
Wow you are having a way better fall than us we just came out of 2 weeks of snow and below zero weather, the snow is finally melted.
Yes it will be nice to see you, we already can't wait to get out of here.

Have you heard from Loomis since he got banished from the site?
what banished,,,holy who did he kill,,,lol hes usually quiet pleasant i wasnt aware of that. as far as i know hes back for another month in feb, i have his drinking glass stored away.
yes i heard yous were getting dumped on, 1 good thing it will put the fires out that burnt out there for like 4 months.
yous got to come to coz for the big parade,,its awesome
rob mackay is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:37 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.