Playa del Carmen, Mexico's virtual guidebook written by locals
 

Go Back   www.Playa.info > Off Topic Stuff > General Off-Topic Stuff
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2017   #61 (permalink)
añejo
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by STOGEY View Post
Do I have to give you a lecture on who elects our POTUS?
Nope. But you could inform Donald that he did not win one of the most decisive elections in our country's history.
Stormin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017   #62 (permalink)
añejo
 
Dan-0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 5,137
Chelsea has one big negative and that is her connection to the money-laundering Clinton Foundation. And that is BIG.

Dan-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017   #63 (permalink)
añejo
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan-0 View Post
Chelsea has one big negative and that is her connection to the money-laundering Clinton Foundation. And that is BIG.

Wow. You really are confused.

Trump Foundation is the ultimate scam. Clintons donate tons of their speaking fee money to their foundation. Trump doesn't donate personally to his own foundation. But uses other people's donations to purchase things for himself, like $20,000 portraits.
Stormin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017   #64 (permalink)
añejo
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,988
Clinton Foundation does their own work. Actual boots on the ground. 2,000 employees. Lots of ignorance on this board.

Where Does Clinton Foundation Money Go? - FactCheck.org
Stormin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017   #65 (permalink)
añejo
 
PlayadelSolDos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2,232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormin View Post
Chelsea Clinton has a BA from Stanford. Masters and Doctorate from Oxford. Masters from Columbia. She has worked for McKinsey and Company, NBC, Avenue Capital Group, and New York University. She serves on several Boards. She has written a couple of books and is a best selling author.

Chelsea is married and has two children.

What was the purpose of this thread? Good grief.
To discuss the fall-out from the election, to follow the royal family post-election, and to provide a thread good for a few laughs. "Godforesaken Electoral College." LMAO It speaks volumes of the Democrats that either Hillary or Chelsea are even in the mix for 2020.

"But she won the popular vote" is a whine. It means as much as "my butt hurts."
PlayadelSolDos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017   #66 (permalink)
añejo
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayadelSolDos View Post
To discuss the fall-out from the election, to follow the royal family post-election, and to provide a thread good for a few laughs. "Godforesaken Electoral College." LMAO It speaks volumes of the Democrats that either Hillary or Chelsea are even in the mix for 2020.

"But she won the popular vote" is a whine. It means as much as "my butt hurts."
No one is arguing that Donald did not win the election.

It is fair to point out that Donald eked out an Electoral College victory while getting almost 3 million less votes.

Royal Family??? Seriously, the nepotism now in the White House with Ivanka and Jared is unprecedented. And Beavis and Butthead getting involved with the Russians during the Campaign is troubling at the very least.

I really don't see any Clinton running for political office in the future. Just don't see it happening.

Chelsea Clinton has more education and class than the 3 oldest of Donald's brood. Chelsea has been very vocal that Barron should be off limits. So just stop with the Clinton criticism and get some help for your obsession.
Stormin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017   #67 (permalink)
way into it
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 113
I remember when it was Ronnald and Brucie that were Bro's before Hoes ... Not that long ago even.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnbruce View Post
I do not have one iota of interest in reading anything Hillary has to say.


Now it is Ronnie and Stormie... Welcome PI to your new Cuck'ery Supple Kupple....



DanD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017   #68 (permalink)
añejo
 
PlayadelSolDos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2,232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormin View Post
No one is arguing that Donald did not win the election.

It is fair to point out that Donald eked out an Electoral College victory while getting almost 3 million less votes.

Royal Family??? Seriously, the nepotism now in the White House with Ivanka and Jared is unprecedented. And Beavis and Butthead getting involved with the Russians during the Campaign is troubling at the very least.

I really don't see any Clinton running for political office in the future. Just don't see it happening.

Chelsea Clinton has more education and class than the 3 oldest of Donald's brood. Chelsea has been very vocal that Barron should be off limits. So just stop with the Clinton criticism and get some help for your obsession.
Kiss my ass. I will criticize anyone I want to and if you don't like it, piss off this thread and don't participate. No one is forcing you to be here. Hillary Clinton is releasing a book, doing interviews and charging again for appearances. The Maryland bar is investigating three of her attorneys of destroying evidence and the investigations of her wrongdoings as Secretary of State and with the Clinton Foundation are far from over. Thanks to groups like Judicial Watch, we may see some justice. As far as Chelsea goes, she has inserted herself into the political arena and is an adult. Open fire. Dumbass actually had to ask if Abe Lincoln wearing a MAGA was photoshopped. LOL
PlayadelSolDos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017   #69 (permalink)
añejo
 
Mnbruce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: St. Louis Park,Mn.
Posts: 11,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanD View Post
I remember when it was Ronnald and Brucie that were Bro's before Hoes ... Not that long ago even.






Now it is Ronnie and Stormie... Welcome PI to your new Cuck'ery Supple Kupple....



Apparently your memory sucks.
Mnbruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017   #70 (permalink)
añejo
 
TAPPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 21,998
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormin View Post
Clinton Foundation does their own work. Actual boots on the ground. 2,000 employees. Lots of ignorance on this board.

Where Does Clinton Foundation Money Go? - FactCheck.org
Hatti ! nuff said !
TAPPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017   #71 (permalink)
añejo
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAPPY View Post
Hatti ! nuff said !
What is "Hatti" ?
Stormin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017   #72 (permalink)
añejo
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayadelSolDos View Post
Kiss my ass. I will criticize anyone I want to and if you don't like it, piss off this thread and don't participate. No one is forcing you to be here. Hillary Clinton is releasing a book, doing interviews and charging again for appearances. The Maryland bar is investigating three of her attorneys of destroying evidence and the investigations of her wrongdoings as Secretary of State and with the Clinton Foundation are far from over. Thanks to groups like Judicial Watch, we may see some justice. As far as Chelsea goes, she has inserted herself into the political arena and is an adult. Open fire. Dumbass actually had to ask if Abe Lincoln wearing a MAGA was photoshopped. LOL
Nice.

Chelsea Clinton was obviously being derisive in her comment about Lincoln and the MAGA hat. But ignorant people think otherwise. LOL
Stormin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017   #73 (permalink)
añejo
 
TAPPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 21,998
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormin View Post
What is "Hatti" ?
Haiti !
TAPPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017   #74 (permalink)
¡No mames güey!
 
roni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Mérida, Yucatán
Posts: 75,214
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAPPY View Post
Haiti !
Most smart people will judge an organization by their entire body of work
roni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017   #75 (permalink)
añejo
 
PlayadelSolDos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2,232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormin View Post
Nice.

Chelsea Clinton was obviously being derisive in her comment about Lincoln and the MAGA hat. But ignorant people think otherwise. LOL
Yeah, that's what it was.


Last edited by PlayadelSolDos; 09-12-2017 at 01:03 PM..
PlayadelSolDos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:29 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.