Playa del Carmen, Mexico's virtual guidebook written by locals
 

Go Back   www.Playa.info > General discussion > General - Playa del Carmen
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2017   #1 (permalink)
lost on fifth
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 16
Land for sale 5 years interest free payments?

Anyone know about this land for sale in the Playa area. They are advertising 5 years interest free. I think most of it is in the jungle. Is it legit?
Number99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017   #2 (permalink)
aņejo
 
Babaloo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Playa del Carmen
Posts: 29,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number99 View Post
Anyone know about this land for sale in the Playa area. They are advertising 5 years interest free. I think most of it is in the jungle. Is it legit?
Methinks you need to provide more information.
You are being a tad bit vague.
Babaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017   #3 (permalink)
lost on fifth
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babaloo View Post
Methinks you need to provide more information.
You are being a tad bit vague.
Vague is my only option. I read an ad on facebook. I haven't looked into, I'm suspicious. Just wondering if anyone else has seen the ads and looked into it.
Number99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017   #4 (permalink)
life=playa
 
DrewJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Playa del Carmen
Posts: 665
It might be legit (it might not be as well).


I'll sell you this pen (worth $1) for $3. I'll even let you pay over 3 years interest free.
DrewJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017   #5 (permalink)
lost on fifth
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewJones View Post
It might be legit (it might not be as well).


I'll sell you this pen (worth $1) for $3. I'll even let you pay over 3 years interest free.
I don't want a pen.
Number99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:08 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.