Originally Posted by Jan&Chas
We've decided on Natz ti ha, E101. I just got the booking information and forms via email yesterday and they also want 100% payment by 7 days after booking. I sent them an email asking if we could pay 50% now and 50% at a later date. I'll see what they say.
Well I did work out that Vimex does exist, and now waiting to see if the woman I contacted (owner) really exists. That's the company she uses to list her condo but apparently she can give a better price than they do. The company said that the condo in question is available....