Try this one. I haven't made it yet, but it sounds exceptional!
The Best Chili You Will Ever Taste
This is the best chili recipe I have ever tried. I'm not sure where the recipe originated, but it is amazing! Sometimes, I don't bother adding all four cans of the kidney beans and it still turns out wonderful. Once anyone tastes this chili, they will be begging for the recipe!! Enjoy!
2½ hours 30 min prep
2 teaspoons oil
, chopped 3 cloves garlic
, minced 1 lb lean ground beef
3/4 lb beef sirloin
, cubed 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
1 can dark beer
1 cup strong coffee
2 - 6oz.cans tomato paste
1 can beef broth
1/2 cup brown sugar
3 1/2 tablespoons chili sauce
1 tablespoon cumin
1 tablespoon cocoa
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon cayenne
1 teaspoon coriander
1 teaspoon salt
4-15 oz. cans kidney beans
4 chili peppers
- Heat Oil.
- Cook onions, garlic and meat until brown.
- Add tomatoes, beer, coffee, tomato paste and beef broth.
- Add spices Stir in 2 cans of kidney beans and peppers.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
- Add 2 remaining cans of kidney beans and simmer for another 30 minutes.
Cook the day before and let sit in the fridge overnight so flavors blend together. Reheat before serving.