www.Playa.info

www.Playa.info (http://www.playa.info/playa-del-carmen-forum/)
-   General - Playa del Carmen (http://www.playa.info/playa-del-carmen-forum/general-playa-del-carmen/)
-   -   Personal Blogs (http://www.playa.info/playa-del-carmen-forum/36321-personal-blogs.html)

Heather 10-06-2007 05:31 PM

Personal Blogs
 
Ok, where are your personal blogs? I want to add you to my blogroll. I just got a brand new personal blog and I'm excited about it. I'm still learning wordpress features, but I'll get there.

Here's mine if you're interested: Heather in Paradise

roni 10-06-2007 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heather (Post 929376)
Ok, where are your personal blogs? I want to add you to my blogroll. I just got a brand new personal blog and I'm excited about it. I'm still learning wordpress features, but I'll get there.

Here's mine if you're interested: Heather in Paradise

Ron's Blog

Ron's Blog Archive

Heather 10-06-2007 05:44 PM

Thanks, Ron, I've added you!

Heather 10-06-2007 11:22 PM

Ok, there are over like 13,000 registered playa.info members. I would like more blogs to read, please.

Jacko 10-06-2007 11:25 PM

Read mine here!

pamplemoose77 10-06-2007 11:25 PM

did they need to be on wordpress? mine's on xanga. it's boring though. don't be mad :emb:

Tommygurl 10-06-2007 11:27 PM

No blog just Facebook.....;)

Heather 10-06-2007 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pamplemoose77 (Post 929607)
did they need to be on wordpress? mine's on xanga. it's boring though. don't be mad :emb:

Fool, I've read your blog before! It's not boring, I love it. I just needed the link to it 'cause I'm lazy and I usually just follow it from myspace.

And no, they can be anywhere, not just wordpress.

pamplemoose77 10-06-2007 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heather (Post 929612)
Fool, I've read your blog before! It's not boring, I love it. I just needed the link to it 'cause I'm lazy and I usually just follow it from myspace.

And no, they can be anywhere, not just wordpress.

ha! you obviously haven't been on there lately... i just complain about being pregnant nowadays :emb::emb::emb::emb::emb:

Jacko 10-06-2007 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heather (Post 929612)
Fool, I've read your blog before! It's not boring, I love it. I just needed the link to it 'cause I'm lazy and I usually just follow it from myspace.

And no, they can be anywhere, not just wordpress.

Here is my blog

SunKneeMarie 10-06-2007 11:32 PM

I don't have a blog. I feel very un-hip. I think saying un-hip makes me even more un-hip. And I just did it again.

I think a blog would intimidate me. How would I fill it? What would I say? :emb:

I fear my blog would be a blahg. ;)

Jacko 10-06-2007 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunKneeMarie (Post 929622)
I don't have a blog. I feel very un-hip. I think saying un-hip makes me even more un-hip. And I just did it again.

I think a blog would intimidate me. How would I fill it? What would I say? :emb:

I agree with you...there is not enough of me to fill a blog

Heather 10-06-2007 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacko (Post 929615)
Here is my blog

Awesome, you're added! And I will be able to give a personal recommendation of your lovely Inn next year after the 2nd annual Jacko and Linda's place Peep meet.:clap:

SunKneeMarie 10-06-2007 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heather (Post 929612)
Fool, I've read your blog before! It's not boring, I love it. I just needed the link to it 'cause I'm lazy and I usually just follow it from myspace.

And no, they can be anywhere, not just wordpress.


hahahaha... you said "Fool..."

I love that

Cuz I say that:D

Susie Q Roo 10-06-2007 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacko (Post 929623)
I agree with you...there is not enough of me to fill a blog

Oh, I think there is plenty of YOU, I just can't imagine you having the time to share it with everyone else.

I don't have a blog. I think blogs are weird. I don't feel a need to be hip. And, if I'm going to be writing, I oughta take the next step and make it something legitimate that I would consider sending out to a publisher.

I guess the good thing about them is they get the world writing and reading (presumably) again.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:54 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.