www.Playa.info

www.Playa.info (http://www.playa.info/playa-del-carmen-forum/)
-   General - Playa del Carmen (http://www.playa.info/playa-del-carmen-forum/general-playa-del-carmen/)
-   -   Printer?!?! (http://www.playa.info/playa-del-carmen-forum/77078-printer.html)

JenniPeters 09-10-2017 04:23 PM

Printer?!?!
 
I just purchased tickets for Rio secreto and Xenses online I need to print off our admission tickets. Anyone suggest an Internet café with the printer? we're on the north end of playa but anywhere is fine. Thanks!

steve71 09-10-2017 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenniPeters (Post 2193224)
I just purchased tickets for Rio secreto and Xenses online I need to print off our admission tickets. Anyone suggest an Internet café with the printer? we're on the north end of playa but anywhere is fine. Thanks!

seriously!!!!????

WaterRat 09-10-2017 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve71 (Post 2193226)
seriously!!!!????

Why wouldn't she be?
My assessment would be that she appears to be in possession of her faculties - which is not always the case with Playa.info posters.

Babaloo 09-10-2017 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve71 (Post 2193226)
seriously!!!!????

I don't get it.
Some people don't travel with printers.

PlayadelSolDos 09-10-2017 06:55 PM

I don't know of any specific places but I am sure there are lots of internet places on 1st, 5th and 10th. Should be one close to you if you just walk around a bit. Good luck. I have been wanting to visit Xenses. Rio Secreto is a wonderful experience.

u2girlie 09-10-2017 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenniPeters (Post 2193224)
I just purchased tickets for Rio secreto and Xenses online I need to print off our admission tickets. Anyone suggest an Internet café with the printer? we're on the north end of playa but anywhere is fine. Thanks!

Avenida 30 between 34 and 32 or in that area (not exactly sure of the cross streets) there is an Internet Cafe. It's on the east side of 30.

beam-eye 09-10-2017 08:59 PM

On the north side of the Farmacia Ahorra on the corner of Constituyentes and 30th.

absoluteAL 09-11-2017 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlayadelSolDos (Post 2193230)
I don't know of any specific places but I am sure there are lots of internet places on 1st, 5th and 10th. Should be one close to you if you just walk around a bit. Good luck. I have been wanting to visit Xenses. Rio Secreto is a wonderful experience.

There are no internet places on AV.1 or AV.5 as, I assume, the rents are too high to justify such an operation.
There are a few on AV.10 and more on AV.30.

Note to OP, JenniPeters: If you can't find an internet cafe, you could email the link to your tickets, I can print them out and then meet you at Starbucks at AV.5 & calle 28. PM me if you want to do this.

beam-eye 09-11-2017 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by absoluteAL (Post 2193236)
There are no internet places on AV.1 or AV.5 as, I assume, the rents are too high to justify such an operation.
There are a few on AV.10 and more on AV.30.

Note to OP, JenniPeters: If you can't find an internet cafe, you could email the link to your tickets, I can print them out and then meet you at Starbucks at AV.5 & calle 28. PM me if you want to do this.

Good on you, Al - you a good boy!

The Farmacia Ahorra I mentioned at the NE corner of Av 30 and Constituyuentes may actually be a Farmacia Yza - that farmacia has changed names and affiliations at least twice in the last few years. (There's also a Farmacia Yza on the SW corner of that same intersection which has always been an Yza - odd that there would be two of the same franchisees on the same corner (like two Oxxos or two McDonald's) - but there it is (or there they are). Suerte!

steve71 09-12-2017 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babaloo (Post 2193229)
I don't get it.
Some people don't travel with printers.


Well, you don't really have to be a genius to find an Internetcafe/shop in Playa without any forum guidance, do you?

By the way I was wondering if anyone could suggest a public toilet? I am on the south end of Playa, but in the center would be fine as well. Please help me out!!!

rob mackay 09-12-2017 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenniPeters (Post 2193224)
I just purchased tickets for Rio secreto and Xenses online I need to print off our admission tickets. Anyone suggest an Internet café with the printer? we're on the north end of playa but anywhere is fine. Thanks!

the was a small internet shop on thee corner of 6th and 5th, it was next to the cigar shop...there are a few around town however

beam-eye 09-12-2017 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve71 (Post 2193363)
Well, you don't really have to be a genius to find an Internetcafe/shop in Playa without any forum guidance, do you?

By the way I was wondering if anyone could suggest a public toilet? I am on the south end of Playa, but in the center would be fine as well. Please help me out!!!

There's been a big shakeout for various reasons, so there are a lot fewer around than there were in years past.

Public toilets, on the other hand, abound - any wall or car tire in the Centro will do, apparently. Lots of shaking out going on there too...

WaterRat 09-12-2017 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve71 (Post 2193363)
Well, you don't really have to be a genius to find an Internetcafe/shop in Playa without any forum guidance, do you?

By the way I was wondering if anyone could suggest a public toilet? I am on the south end of Playa, but in the center would be fine as well. Please help me out!!!

Lots of possible responses, but I'll just post the most likely :rolleyes:; Not everyone is as smart as you.

WaterRat 09-12-2017 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beam-eye (Post 2193373)
there's been a big shakeout for various reasons, so there are a lot fewer around than there were in years past.

Public toilets, on the other hand, abound - any wall or car tire in the centro will do, apparently. Lots of shaking out going on there too...

Edit

WaterRat 09-12-2017 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beam-eye (Post 2193373)
there's been a big shakeout for various reasons, so there are a lot fewer around than there were in years past.

Public toilets, on the other hand, abound - any wall or car tire in the centro will do, apparently. Lots of shaking out going on there too...

Another error


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:08 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.