www.Playa.info

www.Playa.info (http://www.playa.info/playa-del-carmen-forum/)
-   Introductions (http://www.playa.info/playa-del-carmen-forum/introductions/)
-   -   "Affordable" Long Term Rentals (http://www.playa.info/playa-del-carmen-forum/75213-affordable-long-term-rentals.html)

E_Lee 02-22-2016 01:05 PM

"Affordable" Long Term Rentals
 
Hello All,
Jealous of you all for being there, but can't exactly say I'm suffering here in San Diego :D
I will be there for good in early May and (without making any sort of opinion whatsoever-can't emphasize that enough) am not looking for the "American" pay way too much for things experience...
That being said...can anyone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE direct me to any methods of finding rentals that are super cheap?? I simply want to be in near vicinity of PDC and (side note) I started life as a field Marine and am INCREDIBLY simple...just want cheap.

P.M. me if you would like, I'm also looking for friends...
That being said, I usually make them quickly as I am the one who usually buys drinks;)
Thanks

wolfpf 02-22-2016 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E_Lee (Post 2131412)
Hello All,
Jealous of you all for being there, but can't exactly say I'm suffering here in San Diego :D
I will be there for good in early May and (without making any sort of opinion whatsoever-can't emphasize that enough) am not looking for the "American" pay way too much for things experience...
That being said...can anyone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE direct me to any methods of finding rentals that are super cheap?? I simply want to be in near vicinity of PDC and (side note) I started life as a field Marine and am INCREDIBLY simple...just want cheap.

P.M. me if you would like, I'm also looking for friends...
That being said, I usually make them quickly as I am the one who usually buys drinks;)
Thanks

Using the search function:
http://www.playa.info/playa-del-carm...pt-rental.html
http://www.playa.info/playa-del-carm...rm-rental.html
http://www.playa.info/playa-del-carm...apartment.html

E_Lee 02-22-2016 01:46 PM

Very helpful. Thanks so Much!

DrewJones 02-22-2016 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E_Lee (Post 2131412)
Hello All,
Jealous of you all for being there, but can't exactly say I'm suffering here in San Diego :D
I will be there for good in early May and (without making any sort of opinion whatsoever-can't emphasize that enough) am not looking for the "American" pay way too much for things experience...
That being said...can anyone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE direct me to any methods of finding rentals that are super cheap?? I simply want to be in near vicinity of PDC and (side note) I started life as a field Marine and am INCREDIBLY simple...just want cheap.

P.M. me if you would like, I'm also looking for friends...
That being said, I usually make them quickly as I am the one who usually buys drinks;)
Thanks


Moving for good? Best way is to just show up. On Juarez between 5th and 20th are number of hotels for 500 pesos or less per night. (about 30 USD today.) Low season you'll have no problem just showing up and finding one.


Once you're physically in Playa, you'll have access to the best options and prices. Get a local prepay phone, download whatsapp, and wander around and check places out. Spanish helps, but there are some agents around town that speak English that can help out.


By "super cheap", you can find places for as little as 1500 pesos a month if you're ok being 15 minutes or more out of the centro and having a stone room with a mat on the floor. 5000 - 8000 pesos will get you a studio close to the action.

E_Lee 02-28-2016 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrewJones (Post 2131442)
Moving for good? Best way is to just show up. On Juarez between 5th and 20th are number of hotels for 500 pesos or less per night. (about 30 USD today.) Low season you'll have no problem just showing up and finding one.


Once you're physically in Playa, you'll have access to the best options and prices. Get a local prepay phone, download whatsapp, and wander around and check places out. Spanish helps, but there are some agents around town that speak English that can help out.


By "super cheap", you can find places for as little as 1500 pesos a month if you're ok being 15 minutes or more out of the centro and having a stone room with a mat on the floor. 5000 - 8000 pesos will get you a studio close to the action.


Yep, moving for good...great advice. Thanks so much

rob mackay 03-04-2016 04:31 PM

i had some friends come in on monday,,,,we just walked a few blocks,,,there are a ton of rentals around and most of the cheap ones dont have web sites, they just have a telephone number.....there is proabably 1000 more rooms that are being built here right now in centro,,,,you will find something very easy here

E_Lee 03-07-2016 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rob mackay (Post 2132835)
i had some friends come in on monday,,,,we just walked a few blocks,,,there are a ton of rentals around and most of the cheap ones dont have web sites, they just have a telephone number.....there is proabably 1000 more rooms that are being built here right now in centro,,,,you will find something very easy here

I assumed that would be the case....thanks so much for the response, helps a lot.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:56 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.